WRs wearing 10-19 vs LBs wearing 40-49

This is more for the older guys here as I started watching football after Keyshawn came in and started the WR #s in the teens trend, but which number change was more awkward for yall? How long did it take to get used to it? Because seeing the ghosts of Jason Snelling and TJ Duckett playing LB is making my skin crawl.... 

17 minutes ago, The Real Tony G. said:

This is more for the older guys here as I started watching football after Keyshawn came in and started the WR #s in the teens trend, but which number change was more awkward for yall? How long did it take to get used to it? Because seeing the ghosts of Jason Snelling and TJ Duckett playing LB is making my skin crawl.... 

It annoyed me at first, but I kind of got use to it. As far as the 40's on LB's...lol...I hate it

4 hours ago, Knight of God said:

It annoyed me at first, but I kind of got use to it. As far as the 40's on LB's...lol...I hate it

same. The WR's thing doesn't bother me but the 40's on LB's I will never get used to, it just looks soft and stupid.