Say it with me guys, SCAMAHAN!

KRUNKuno

So let me get this straight...lmao

The premise at first was that Scamahan never had a QB and talent to make his system work.

Now he comes in to Matt Ryan, Julio and Roddy and winds up dismantling it and killing the QB as he did everywhere else he's been.

But it's Ryan's fault that the offense isnt working and now yall want a new QB to make the Scamahn system work?

hahaha....ok.

Nah, Ryan is just super overrated and is adjusting terribly. I have zero confidence in Ryan if he doesn't pick it up this year. Didn't like him much after his rookie year anyways, except for stretches in 2011 and 2012, just think he's average to below average at this point. If he picks it up, fine, but he'll never be the reason we do well in the playoffs

Just now, Falcan Moore said:

Nah, Ryan is just super overrated and is adjusting terribly. I have zero confidence in Ryan if he doesn't pick it up this year. Didn't like him much after his rookie year anyways, except for stretches in 2011 and 2012, just think he's average to below average at this point. If he picks it up, fine, but he'll never be the reason we do well in the playoffs

So it's Ryan's fault.  The same guy that took us to the playoffs all those years?  

You guys amuse me.

Just now, Falcan Moore said:

I'm not comparing him to Tebow, I'm saying the excuse that Ryan took us to the playoffs when he didn't do hardly anything once we were there is a poor one.

We can have that debate without bringing Tebow into the conversation. It just cheapens any point you may have. 

4 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Why is Tebow off limits? Why does that cheapen anything? It's just an obvious exaggerated point about a poor player.

If you think it's a fair point go ahead but saying that Tebow did just as much isn't true. Tebow has never touched what Ryan did against Seattle and San Fran. I could drag up stats and go on and on but it's been done before.

Trent Dilfer won a super bowl and Dan Marino never did as much. Sure that point is true but we all know that the two aren't comparable so why say it?

2 minutes ago, HEIST said:

0ap3000000621445.jpg

Pretty sure Boy Wonder had a QB just like him in RGiii that he got killed with long developing routes and broken plays that RGiii had to use his athleticism to make work.

He stifled RGiii's QB growth.  Hue will teach him how to be a QB again.