same-ole-falcons

Miller2Rison

I see the same ole falcons, I'm blaming this all on Blank and TD "lets be 'explosive'" Blank and TD are Mike Smith killers, best coach in franchise history, took his old school style away and tried to make us an arena team....it didn't work. Trufaunt is about the only player on defense worth a dam

1 minute ago, AtlDraino said:

............what was that........ Preseason?..... Not a regular season.... Preseason.... Yep no hope for the Falcons. All is lost. We are so bad tonight roger will start the Falcons at 0-1. 

I'm judging by how I am watching the starters play, defense has stepped it up some but qtr 1 was all dolphins but it still looks like the same ole falcons "its only preseason" I have heard the past 3 losing regular seasons in a row

Just now, Miller2Rison said:

I'm judging by how I am watching the starters play, defense has stepped it up some but qtr 1 was all dolphins but it still looks like the same ole falcons "its only preseason" I have heard the past 3 losing regular seasons in a row

I'm just saying that we can't lose regular season games in the preseason. We have a lot of young players playing. We know what we had. Better to struggle through with rookies with promise than with our other BS players

1 minute ago, atl jones bro3 said:

The preseason is a lose lose scenario because you'll always have guys like OP. If the win, "it's only the preseason NONE of this matters lets see it in the regular season" if they lose "same ole Falcons". There's no real winning so idk why people take the preseason so seriously

I'm judging their dress rehearsal, didn't judge the falcons at all week 1 and 2, this isn't just a preseason game....this is week 3. I'm just going off what I see. "who the **** takes the third game of the preseason lightly?"- Late Great Dennis Green

29 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

I'm judging their dress rehearsal, didn't judge the falcons at all week 1 and 2, this isn't just a preseason game....this is week 3. I'm just going off what I see. "who the **** takes the third game of the preseason lightly?"- Late Great Dennis Green

If you truly want to take such a definitive stance based on one half of preseason football, fine then. But if they come out and light it up in the 1st half of week 1 I except an equally definitive stance of how great they'll be. 

15 minutes ago, atl jones bro3 said:

If you truly want to take such a definitive stance based on one half of preseason football, fine then. But if they come out and light it up in the 1st half of week 1 I except an equally definitive stance of how great they'll be. 

final score is all that matters in the regular season, final score dont mean d1ck in preseason

37 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

final score is all that matters in the regular season, final score dont mean d1ck in preseason

Preseason games don't matter AT ALL yet you've somehow decided how the entire season will play out based on one half of it? Is there any logical reason to see you on the forums anymore since you've already fully decided how the season will end?