nevermind

gazoo

Defense is getting worked over pretty good and now Neal is hurt and out.  I don't understand why our defense when they are chasing the QB and have the QB in their sights they pull up expecting the QB to throw and then the QB holds the ball a few more ticks and because of that hesitation by our defense the QB gets a play off they should not have.  So frustrating. It's like our players don't have the full desire to play as hard as they should or it's on the coaching.  Not exactly sure which one. 

2 minutes ago, zzfrow said:

Defense is getting worked over pretty good and now Neal is hurt and out.  I don't understand why our defense when they are chasing the QB and have the QB in their sights they pull up expecting the QB to throw and then the QB holds the ball a few more ticks and because of that hesitation by our defense the QB gets a play off they should not have.  So frustrating. It's like our players don't have the full desire to play as hard as they should or it's on the coaching.  Not exactly sure which one. 

Same ol' Falcons.

3 minutes ago, zzfrow said:

i see the same thing...we are a step slower and definitely hesitant to hit

Did you hear the one about 4th and 1?

With Miami sporting a 4-3 defense featuring Super Mario and Suh the Kong,

Our OC calls one to test the D Line!

I see a lots of solid players and an OC that is going to fast track this team to

last place in the NFC. and no better than 6th place in the NFC South.