Defense

Knight of God

Defense looks good?  What?  Really!  The Dolphins have been moving the ball quite well on our defense, with the exception of the Dolphins second drive,  And they pretty much scored quite easily on this drive.  Our offense, at least with Ryan in their at QB, also looks like crap.  Same team as always.  Noting has changed, and now Neal is hurt. 

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Well, they did...then Neal got hurt and Worrilow saw the field.

Sorry bro. But dolphins hurt themselves with penalties. We weren't looking good. The tip by reed was a good play but even then they were moving the ball with ease. 

We are an average team. It is what it is. Until we get rid of TD WE AINT DOING NOTHING 

I honestly think about the only thing I've been impressed with in the first quarter was the weems hit and reed getting the deflection for tru to intercept.

other than those, I haven't seen anything really impressive at all. Our starters not looking good again, only this week it's both sides of the ball....

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Shoot man. I spoke way too soon.

Nah, it's all good. There have been some things I liked so far. As well as some things I haven't. 

I'm not sure what to attribute it too. But I know out offense isn't helping either. 

But either way, the Dolphins just seem to want it more right now.  I will give the Falcons some time for now. And let this game play out. 

56 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I've seen some really good things and some really bad things. It's almost as if there are a bunch of young guys out there or something.

I really do like what I've seen from Reed so far though. 

Hageman is having a nice preseason too....