You know what I'm liking from this preseason? All the competition.

falconidae

Competition at RB, at RG, at LB, at DT at WR, at CB at S at TE even K. Aside from about half a dozen players- Ryan, Matthews, Julio, Free,Tru, Beasley-every position is up for grabs.

Looks like the Falcons may have some quality depth this year.

May not have the traditional 3rd quarter fade because there's enough depth everywhere to keep everybody fresh

Carroll had a philosophy that I think Quinn has carried over to this team. If you play better than the starter, you get to be the starter, so practice was always competitive in Seattle.

Think one of the things happening here is players believe that, if they play well, they'll be rewarded with playing time.

Looking forward to the season.

2 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Competition at RB, at RG, at LB, at DT at WR, at CB at S at TE even K. Aside from about half a dozen players- Ryan, Matthews, Julio, Free,Tru, Beasley-every position is up for grabs.

Looks like the Falcons may have some quality depth this year.

May not have the traditional 3rd quarter fade because there's enough depth everywhere to keep everybody fresh

Carroll had a philosophy that I think Quinn has carried over to this team. If you play better than the starter, you get to be the starter, so practice was always competitive in Seattle.

Think one of the things happening here is players believe that, if they play well, they'll be rewarded with playing time.

Looking forward to the season.

Amen brother....preach it!

Yeah, it's refreshing, like a cool breeze blowing on a hot & sticky summer night in Macon.

Quinn has a much simpler philosophy than the past few Falcon HCs.

Forget about your draft status, your prior position & how many years you've been a starter in the league.

The best man wins the job & gets the most PT.

Keep

It

Simple

1 hour ago, runshoot said:

Kicker...I know Bryant's real estate agent. They are planning to put their house up for sale and moving to FL . Basically said if he plays this year, great, otherwise he is retiring. The Bryant family had expected to be cut this year anyway.

Yeah I kind of get that feeling that Bryant is on the outside lookin in. Hey I here Tampa may be lookin for help in the kicking game. I for one have been very happy with how Matt Bryant has played for our Falcons. Just wish he could have been able to have won a Supper Bowl while here. :(