dolphins vs falcons orlando, fl

CEO_PARLAY

I just so happen to be one of the few lucky people who live in Orlando now after moving from ATL for college back in the day so I'm super lucky to get gifted a game here tomorrow. Couldn't believe it when I first saw the ad's so I'll be stopping by the game tomorrow. The main point of this post is to see if any of you guys that have been to preseason games know anything about possibly getting autographs. I'm trying to get Julio to sign my jersey and wonder if a preseason game is appropriate. 

9 minutes ago, CEO_PARLAY said:

I just so happen to be one of the few lucky people who live in Orlando now after moving from ATL for college back in the day so I'm super lucky to get gifted a game here tomorrow. Couldn't believe it when I first saw the ad's so I'll be stopping by the game tomorrow. The main point of this post is to see if any of you guys that have been to preseason games know anything about possibly getting autographs. I'm trying to get Julio to sign my jersey and wonder if a preseason game is appropriate. 

Good luck on the JJ sig... Represent for us bro!

51 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

And you call yourself a Falcons fan

For shame

45 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

Dolphins' stadium renovations weren't going to be done in time, so they're doing Orlando.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that didn't know the game would be played in Orlando. It's not like they made this huge announcement about it.

10 hours ago, CEO_PARLAY said:

Living in Tallahassee, Orlando is 4 hours away....it was soooo tempting to blow off everything and drive down, but alas, good sense won over crazy desire.

2 hours ago, FalconKick said:

I read it's not because of the renovations at all but because they want to show off Camping World Stadium because it's going to be the new home to the pro bowl, per miamidolphins.com

Also known as the Citrus Bowl Stadium. They made huge renovations there including giving it a new name. Ole Miss vs. FSU is going to be played there next weekend too.