Jump to content

Anybody else think Jesus was black?


Ben Day Hoe
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

I am not black but was raised a poor white kid in a mixed marriage. My step dad never proposed this notion. However, I do feel that Honorable Rev. Farrakhan knows the truth. I won't provide a link to his preachings you can google those on your own. I do feel blacks were the original Israelites not these khazarians who are the synagogue of satan mentioned in the bible. What say you? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ben Day Hoe said:

Kudos to you for even responding. What do you know about the subject other than the simple reply? I respect the fact that you responded. I know its a touchy subject.

Hebrews came from Abraham.  Abraham was a chaldean. Aka iran/iraq area.  Jesus was jewish middle eastern descent. Seeing we have his genealogy it is only logical to conclude that jesus looked middle eastern. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Worzone said:

Hebrews came from Abraham.  Abraham was a chaldean. Aka iran/iraq area.  Jesus was jewish middle eastern descent. Seeing we have his genealogy it is only logical to conclude that jesus looked middle eastern. 

I agree he could not have looked like the pasty white guy we see promoted.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ben Day Hoe said:

I agree he could not have looked like the pasty white guy we see promoted.

No.  That would make him a gentile. He most likely was brown skinned with black hair and brown eyes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ben Day Hoe said:

Looks white to me in that one. Farrakhan says he was black. That guy aint black.

Farrakhan is neither honorable or reverend.  He is pushing agenda over truth. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ben Day Hoe said:

Looks white to me in that one. Farrakhan says he was black. That guy aint black.

Well, He wasn't black, and Farrakhan is hardly an expert on Middle Eastern anthropology, so.......

He was a middle eastern Jewish man.  He looked like other Middle Eastern Jewish men.  Darker skin, dark hair and eyes, not black.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JDaveG said:

Well, He wasn't black, and Farrakhan is hardly an expert on Middle Eastern anthropology, so.......

He was a middle eastern Jewish man.  He looked like other Middle Eastern Jewish men.  Darker skin, dark hair and eyes, not black.

I appreciate your response. At least you agree he wasnt white

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ben Day Hoe said:

I appreciate your response. At least you agree he wasnt white

I honestly have never met a single person that believes Jesus was european. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ben Day Hoe said:

I like his agenda and think it is the truth

Farakhan literally preached a message that black people should take to the streets and murder white people. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ben Day Hoe said:

Blacks were Gods chosen people not the fake khazarian jews that own the federal reserve

Right.....  so About that bible verse where Abraham was called out of Africa to go to Egypt.....which is in....africa....come on man.  Just stop

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Worzone said:

Farakhan literally preached a message that black people should take to the streets and murder white people. 

I am ok with murdering the white folks who have been oppressive. I havent been oppressive and am white so hopefully my Farrakhan hat would save me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ben Day Hoe said:

I am ok with murdering the white folks who have been oppressive. I havent been oppressive and am white so hopefully my Farrakhan hat would save me.

Lol you don't understand his message. Just being white makes you oppressive to Farrkhan. You should really research people before you follow them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...