Grady Jarrett

atljbo

http://www.myajc.com/news/sports/football/defense-must-hunt-like-dogs-for-turnovers/nsKzz/?icmp=ajc_internallink_referralbox_free-to-premium-referral

Defensive end Adrian Clayborn, with a sack and two quarterback hits, has been the star of the defensive line in the exhibition season. Smith also noted that defensive end Brooks Reed is playing well. The Falcons have high hopes for tackles Grady Jarrett and Derrick Shelby as well.

“I’ve been pretty impressed with Jarrett’s pass-rush stuff,” Smith said. “He’s giving us a little bit of juice inside.”

After the preseaon i was going to have some clips of grady Jarrett and talk about how Jarrett and Beasley are the future oft this D-line and the future of this D... But everybody is going nuts over the preseason and this nfl network producer already has posts talking about Grady so i wanted to just go ahead and post this... Im glad he is showing all 22 because thats where you can really see the trench war inside

And yes he know he mistakenly said grady jackson

UPDATE

Grady Thooooo

ADkYnp.gif

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, primetime said:

I don't know why everyone is so high on Alex Mack - in the first video Jarrett manhandles him like a McClure ragdoll 

...It would be bad enough if it was only the fact that he's man handling the guard and not a center, but it's also not our offensive line that he's blowing up on top of that.... 

3 hours ago, raysnill1 said:

that would be funny if Grady was actually going against the Center

I know but if I had named Cleveland's LG would it be completely lost on everyone. I figured white guy in the interior OL position for Cleveland - who could you name in the last few years ???

34 minutes ago, primetime said:

I know but if I had named Cleveland's LG would it be completely lost on everyone. I figured white guy in the interior OL position for Cleveland - who could you name in the last few years ???

John Greco, Cam Erving and  Kaleb Johnson? Browns oline was a strong point of theirs until mack left. Even then Erving might ball out with mack gone.

This just shows you people aren't paying attention to what's really going on in the trenches. Saying Hageman isn't doing anything or Grady doesn't look good at NT aren't seeing the truth. These two are handling business where they are supposed to. Just because they aren't making highlight plays that you see on replay on espn or NFL.com does not mean they aren't tearing **** up. I think Hageman is doing great at base DE and Grady looks good at either NT or UT.