Madden 17 is LIT!

Oh4Real?!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

How is Destiny "littered" with crap I don't like? They don't shove packs down your throat that give you a "chance" at something. They give out FREE sterling treasures that give you a "chance" at something but Madden makes you pay.

Dude stop seriously it's just funny at this point. Also talking microtransactions you don't like what Madden or all Sports Games have become, and yet use Destiny which is basically same **** just different genre. 

2 hours ago, Zone#7 said:

Dude stop seriously it's just funny at this point. Also talking microtransactions you don't like what Madden or all Sports Games have become, and yet use Destiny which is basically same **** just different genre. 

How though? Destiny's microtransactions are much cheaper and actually give a guaranteed something while Madden's give a CHANCE at something. And if you don't buy in or no life the game your team stays trash.

16 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

How though? Destiny's microtransactions are much cheaper and actually give a guaranteed something while Madden's give a CHANCE at something. And if you don't buy in or no life the game your team stays trash.

Microtransactions are microtransactions regardless of price. Everyone wants to make money. Just stop

20 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

You don't have to pay anything though. I can play ultimate team without buying anything as well as head to head online. Only cost is the purchase of the game.

26 minutes ago, red falcon said:

You don't have to pay anything though. I can play ultimate team without buying anything as well as head to head online. Only cost is the purchase of the game.

Like bigblkdog, he built a great team last year only grinding solos. You choose to spend on packs, they don't force you to do anything

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Like bigblkdog, he built a great team last year only grinding solos. You choose to spend on packs, they don't force you to do anything

The packs that you choose in the beginning, are good are the players? Falcon pack had Julio and tru wanted to see how good they were first. 

28 minutes ago, red falcon said:

The packs that you choose in the beginning, are good are the players? Falcon pack had Julio and tru wanted to see how good they were first. 

Trash. Basically just 2 starter players. Very very slow and both 77 ovr. I've bought 2 bundles and pretty much made badge packs and sold to make coin. Done pretty good so far. It helps that some golds are better than elites and that they are cheap 

2 hours ago, red falcon said:

Yeah man J is right I grabbed Julio and Tru as well.  Since I bought the deluxe edition I got 10 pro packs which they give me a pack every week for the next 10.  

I still think it's funny how that new come from behind punch out animation they added is successful at forcing fumbles 100% of the time. I lost that All-Madden Solo challenge for the elite Josh Norman card because of it......well that and the game making me throw a wide open slant on 4th down in the dirt lol. Wide open receiver, no rush, QB feet set....ball nowhere near Deandre Hopkins smh cheating ahh game lol

• 1 month later...

Im glad somebody started this thread. I have a question. Ive been playing for about 18-20 yrs but only the last 6 online. Usually i finally get around to picking it up around the Holidays and have time to sit and play and then play more and more untill the new one comes out. My question is this: By the time i get 200 games under my belt my record is @ 155-45 but notice the top 100 are all players with crappy W/L percentages. Do i just have to quite my job, get divorced and play 6 games a day in order to get in the top 100?

13 minutes ago, GET-ME-A-DB-TD said:

Im glad somebody started this thread. I have a question. Ive been playing for about 18-20 yrs but only the last 6 online. Usually i finally get around to picking it up around the Holidays and have time to sit and play and then play more and more untill the new one comes out. My question is this: By the time i get 200 games under my belt my record is @ 155-45 but notice the top 100 are all players with crappy W/L percentages. Do i just have to quite my job, get divorced and play 6 games a day in order to get in the top 100?

Pretty much. A lot of them cats play for a living.