Madden 17 is LIT!

Oh4Real?!

Played my first game with the revamped Falcons in my 32 man online CFM. We're a 74 overall team... 

I haven't missed a single beat from Madden 16. Crazy part is, this was done with a stock offensive and defensive playbook. 

I literally haven't made my custom playbooks yet... but if I'm going to cook like this.. do I really need it? 

PSN: Bout2CookU

3.jpg

4.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Madden used to be fun. Now, I take the worst team, release all the veterans, sign all the worst rookies in the game, and wait til the 3rd week of FA and sign 85+ rated players for league minimum. 3 years later in in the SB and I start over. 

Wish they would do something new. Like for ex. Make superstar mode more of an RPG and have a decent story line to it depending on how you play. WWE did it and basketball games do it as well.

4 minutes ago, krammmit said:

Wish they would do something new. Like for ex. Make superstar mode more of an RPG and have a decent story line to it depending on how you play. WWE did it and basketball games do it as well.

IMO, that's stupid and pointless for sports games. It actually makes sense with wrestling

6 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

How is press man coverage this year? I know last year it was a dice roll. Jameis used to lit it up vs. press man. Those big, slow receivers would get off press on a vertical  and be open by ten yards.

It depends on the corners press attribute. Strength as well

My only gripe is that they seem to have abandonded players like me who were the whole lifebllod of the franchise. They've basically whittled the regular-online - true sim - h2h players down to nothing, and thrown ALL of the bells & whistles at fake fantasy MUT. Why? because only a fool would buy virtual cards of long dead and retired players to play on fictitous versions of "NFL" teams that pretend its a representation of the real game. They have discovered a lot of fools who spend thousands of dollars on the game AFTER theyv'e already purchased it.

Other than that, its great!

Edited by ADAMSVILLE GYM