Marquand Manuel on CB C.J. Goodwin

FentayeJones

Honestly this will be remarkable if he makes the transition. I would say he has no shot with the exception that he is very well suited to a cover 3 corner that we ran. Even if he lacks or is behind in certain cornerback skill sets he is tall, quick, rangy and has a knack of finding the ball. He might just stick as a falcon CB yet but it will be a remarkable effort from both him and the coaching staff

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Love Goodwin..  Keep it up buddy.

Have to give the kid props on risking his NFL career opportunity on learning a position he's never played before, when plenty of good, experienced college CB's never even get drafted. Hope he can defy the odds and make the team.

2 hours ago, PokerSteve said:

Have to give the kid props on risking his NFL career opportunity on learning a position he's never played before, when plenty of good, experienced college CB's never even get drafted. Hope he can defy the odds and make the team.

Considering he's just learning it on the fly...he sure flashes some potential. I'm a fan.

18 hours ago, atlbaby said:

I don't care about the height but that's not CJ in the white hat.

Yeah, and to be fair, the caption doesn't say that's Goodwin.  It just says Marquand is the one in the red hat.

Strange McClure couldn't find a picture of the two of them together to use for the article, though, given that he's been at like every practice all summer long.

1 hour ago, virginiafalcon said:

Yeah, and to be fair, the caption doesn't say that's Goodwin.  It just says Marquand is the one in the red hat.

Strange McClure couldn't find a picture of the two of them together to use for the article, though, given that he's been at like every practice all summer long.

Yeah, but I wasn't responding to the picture