Germans asked to stockpile food and water

Dago 3.0

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Joremarid said:

Conservatives can only fit up to the second amendment on their pocket sized constitution cards.

true dat

I am surprised that there isn't more commentary on this. I know that there are several posters who basically favor open borders and they are strangely silent on this subject

On 8/22/2016 at 2:15 PM, Ben Day Hoe said:

Great, disarm your citizens then bring in two million people that hate them. At least in the states we can shoot people that threaten us with bodily harm. Although it appears that right is slowly eroding away thanks to communists like Hillary and Barry.

Can you point to an example of "that right slowly eroding away"???

In the last 8 years there have been more guns sold than the last 200 years combined. There are nearly as many guns in this country as there are people.

This fantasy that president Obama and Hilldawg are coming for peoples guns is.nothing more than a marketing strategy by the gun lobby to sell more guns.

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

In the last 8 years there have been more guns sold than the last 200 years combined. There are nearly as many guns in this country as there are people.

This fantasy that president Obama and Hilldawg are coming for peoples guns is.nothing more than a marketing strategy by the gun lobby to sell more guns.

I agree for the most part. Most of the talk after shootings is rhetoric to appease their voting base IMO. Even if they wanted to, they know if they did anything of the sort the conservative and libertarian voting turnout would increase tremendously and destroy a lot of the Democrat representation in government for at least 8 years

2 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

I agree for the most part. Most of the talk after shootings is rhetoric to appease their voting base IMO. Even if they wanted to, they know if they did anything of the sort the conservative and libertarian voting turnout would increase tremendously and destroy a lot of the Democrat representation in government for at least 8 years

There is always rhetoric.....there always has been and there always will be.It is the nature of american politics

There has been little in the way of actual action...and for the reasons you mentioned. There has been far more damage to the 4th than the second.

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

You would have to be blind or a simpleton supporter of communists like hillary and barry to not see the infringements on our rights. Are you not aware of the ban on guns in Chicago and DC?

As for the amount of guns being sold have you ever heard of population growth?  

Surely, there are more people on earth now than 200 years ago. But feel free to protect your family with rocks and slingshots if you prefer.

Barry has buried this country in debt to the communist Chinese. You will need more than a sling shot to protect yourself when this debt bubble bursts. More debt added in less than 8 years under this commie president compared to all U.S. presidents combined! Killary will be even worse if that commie scum gets elected.

22 minutes ago, Ben Day Hoe said:

You would have to be blind or a simpleton supporter of communists like hillary and barry to not see the infringements on our rights. Are you not aware of the ban on guns in Chicago and DC?

As for the amount of guns being sold have you ever heard of population growth?  

Surely, there are more people on earth now than 200 years ago. But feel free to protect your family with rocks and slingshots if you prefer.

Barry has buried this country in debt to the communist Chinese. You will need more than a sling shot to protect yourself when this debt bubble bursts. More debt added in less than 8 years under this commie president compared to all U.S. presidents combined! Killary will be even worse if that commie scum gets elected.

Pro tip...If you want to be taken.seriously do not refer to Obama as communist........saying things like that make you look stupid.

You can not be a corporatist shill like obama has been and be a communist.....the two are mutually exclusive.

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Pro tip...If you want to be taken.seriously do not refer to Obama as communist........saying things like that make you look stupid.

You can not be a corporatist shill like obama has been and be a communist.....the two are mutually exclusive.

Not true. You are the idiot here if you cant see that killary and barry are communists.

10 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I see you have no rebuttal to the DC and Chicago ban on guns. Guess you are not a pro like you think you are.  These are Clear infringements on the second amendments. You are too blind and moronic to not see that blatant violation of the constitution. Only communists would disarm their citizens or deny that an infringement is occuring. But what would I know Im stupid right?

8 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Umhm....yeah that confirms my suspecion. You have no ducking clue what you are talking about.

and you are either 12 years old or a brainwashed sucker. I see you STILL have no rebuttal to the FACT that Chicago and DC have gun bans and the highest rate of murders in the country. This proves you support the commies and erosion of our constituitional rights or you are just stupid and or ignorant!

7 minutes ago, Ben Day Hoe said:

and you are either 12 years old or a brainwashed sucker. I see you STILL have no rebuttal to the FACT that Chicago and DC have gun bans and the highest rate of murders in the country. This proves you support the commies and erosion of our constituitional rights or you are just stupid and or ignorant!

There is more to those stats than ban on guns.

Some of the safest placed on earth have some of the strickest gun laws.

There are more factors

9 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Btw their has been gun legislation in chicago since the 70s and 80s..........

The president must be a magical communist.....itkinda like his ability to put announcements in newspapers before he was born.

wow so you admit I am right when I said there is an erosion of our rights concerning the second amendment. Good for you that you can learn. Now go look up Obamas relationship to known communists and the Clinton adminstration giving China missile technology and you will have learned more today than you have in your entire life.

27 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

There is more to those stats than ban on guns.

Some of the safest placed on earth have some of the strickest gun laws.

There are more factors

Like Chicago? Maybe YOU want to wait for the police while your wife and kids are raped and murdered. would rather pull out my semi automatic and make the world a better place.