Falcons and fantasy football

Run 'n' Shoot

It's a foregone conclusion that Julio is an early first rounder. I'm drinking more Freeman kool aid than ever and think he's a rising high second rounder. Where do you think is good for Freeman, Coleman, Ryan and Sanu? Are there any other players you'd consider?

Edited by Run 'n' Shoot

In standard leagues, Freeman is probably overvalued. His workload is going to be less than last year. He's worth drafting in the 2nd round but I think 1st is too high. Ryan will likely be a 7th or 8th round pick in most leagues. He's coming off a bad season and most sites have him ranked as the 14th best fantasy QB. He could actually be very good for how late he could be drafted. Julio is likely drafted anywhere from 6th-9th overall in most leagues which is about right. He's consistently had 2 big seasons so he's worth drafting in the 1st IMO

Of course, Julio and Freeman both went in the first in my league. Its a small league of 8 so Ryan and Sanu went undrafted. I like to wait on QB and play the best matchups. Stafford also went undrafted along with RG3 Alex Smith and Dalton. Ended up with Cousins in the 12th and Brady in the 7th.

16 minutes ago, Ben Day Hoe said:

Of course, Julio and Freeman both went in the first in my league. Its a small league of 8 so Ryan and Sanu went undrafted. I like to wait on QB and play the best matchups. Stafford also went undrafted along with RG3 Alex Smith and Dalton. Ended up with Cousins in the 12th and Brady in the 7th.

Smart, there is no value in qb, there are so many decent ones. I'm looking at carr.

Freeman: ppr and standard he's fine nearing the 1/2 turn. Anywhere from ~8-17

Julio: Top 3 in both formats

Ryan: Good backup value late in drafts. Going between QB17-21 so you can get him after the 10th. 

Sanu: Prefer to have him be a WR5 but that depends on how aggressive you are with building WR earlier in the draft. THink I've been getting him ~9th-11th round in mock drafts

Coleman: high upside RB4. THink he's an 8th/9th rd guy.