Freeman juked him out his Draws

falconeno

This really does showcase Freeman's awesome vision & quickness. If he had tried to juke to the outside, like many other backs would have a natural tendency to do, he'd have ended up right where #21 was going to be for the tackle. 

Absolutely nuts to be able to read & react that fast.

1 hour ago, PK Manley said:

Levitre and Dimarco also did an excellent job blocking on the play...

MUiSeRO.jpg

What's great about it is that it's a no frills kinda play.  None of that stretch zone run crap.  Just straight bust you in the mouth and pound it down your throat football.

More of that please.

52 minutes ago, GeorgiaFalconFan said:

I will probably get flamed or trolled for saying this.  But Freeman reminds me of a slightly bigger Warrick Dunn in his prime but with a little more power even though he's not really a power running back. Just my opinion. 

He's actually quite a bit stouter than Warrick Dunn. Dunn played about 180-185lbs and was an inch taller whereas Freeman is nearly 210lbs and a tad shorter. I dont remember Dunn ever having double digit TDs either. I think both Frank Gore and Ray Rice are better comparisons to Freeman. Justin Forsetts build and game are much more like Dunns was. Not trying to flame just sayin.