Keenan Lewis Cut

WOR

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

well in reading up on it, seems he and dennis allen had a kyle shanahan/roddy white type relationship. 

and he's been 'bothered by a hip injury'

so maybe it was a dan quinn/kyle shanahan/joe hawley type relationship too.......

Com'on man........... Roddy was done...........

1 hour ago, GTBF54 said:

Com'on man........... Roddy was done...........

oh please, done or not, you can't deny there was friction in that relationship, and that's all I was referencing. 

but.....

well, never mind. I just would have rather seen him given the option to go out on his terms, he was too good for this team for too many years to be cast off the way he was by an arrogant pig headed shanahan

2 hours ago, quickzero said:

Karlos Williams got cut too...

I read on ESPN he got up to 261 while in the offseason.  Blamed fiance getting pregnant and he had to eat with her.  This does happen but this was immaturity on his behalf.  Players getting babied in school get hurt coming to the real world.    

13 hours ago, usmcdirtybird said:

I read on ESPN he got up to 261 while in the offseason.  Blamed fiance getting pregnant and he had to eat with her.  This does happen but this was immaturity on his behalf.  Players getting babied in school get hurt coming to the real world.    

Aint that the truth. I feel bad for Karlos...i hope he gets his stuff together. 

On 8/20/2016 at 8:02 PM, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Keenan Lewis's injuries and production have forced his release. The Saints have had really bad luck bringing in Defensive Backs, which is good for us. Keenan will likely go back home to Pittsburgh.

He grew up in Louisiana.