Preseason Replays

dirtybird2k5

I'll put the videos up as long as the NFL doesn't take them down.  I leave them unlisted, and the NFL monetizes them, so they get money off of whatever commercials play before the video, but they don't seem to have a problem with me loading the video up on YT.  If it changes after preseason I will try to find a different video host to load games on.  Anyways... here are the first two preseason games.

Hmmm... late hit out of bounds... not called

Illegal hit on defenseless punter away from play... not called

Phantom hold to negate TD inside two minutes first half... all over it

Just what we needed... an EXTRA official on the field... you know... to get things right...

SMDH

1 hour ago, Coeus said:

****...just 48 mins. and the NFL was all on it. Thanks for the attempt though 

The videos are there.  I don't know what you are talking about.  They monetize and copywrite the video. But they haven't pulled the videos from my streams.  I leave them unlisted (private) and post the video links here.  You can watch them.  And I will do it for every game as long as the videos don't get pulled.

Edit: The NFL also restricts the playback on certain devices. 

Edited by dirtybird2k5

3 hours ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

The videos are there.  I don't know what you are talking about.  They monetize and copywrite the video. But they haven't pulled the videos from my streams.  I leave them unlisted (private) and post the video links here.  You can watch them.  And I will do it for every game as long as the videos don't get pulled.

Edit: The NFL also restricts the playback on certain devices. 

No, the Cleveland game has been taken down.

This video contains content from NFL, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

The video is still there on a laptop or a computer.  The NFL monetizes the videos.  So basically they get any money from commercials that play before the video.  They don't have a problem with me uploading the video and hosting it on YT as long as they get money from ads.  They do, however, restrict playback on certain devices.  If any of you have a problem with playback PM me and I will try to find a different video host.  This is the internet man.  I'm a Michigan Falcon fan and I want to be able to reach out and touch all the Falcon fans around the globe.

57 minutes ago, WORilla said:

Just for everyone else, if I try to play it on TATF it wont let you, but if you actually go to youtube to watch, they work fine. 

didn't work for me just now. I am on my laptop, and went to youtube. got the 'blocked by the NFL for copywrite' message

1 hour ago, WORilla said:

Just for everyone else, if I try to play it on TATF it wont let you, but if you actually go to youtube to watch, they work fine. 

1 hour ago, WORilla said:

39 minutes ago, papachaz said:

didn't work for me just now. I am on my laptop, and went to youtube. got the 'blocked by the NFL for copywrite' message

Ok I will try to find another video host.  There are multiple on the interwebs.  I just download the torrent and I was trying to host them as TAFT exclusives because I am a Michigan Falcon fan and I'd be willing to bet a good number of us Falcon fans aren't from Georgia.  One day I'll get me a one way ticket to ATL but it's not in the cards right now. 

As far as I see, both of the videos are playable, but that might only be because I'm logged into these accounts.  I don't really care if the NFL flags it, I have multiple YouTube aka Google accounts.  But I will try to find another video host that will take a 3 hour video and allow playback on Tatf. 

I'm working on it.  Be patient.  In the meantime, you can always download the torrent.

8 hours ago, RandomFan said:

Nah the NFL does a lot of things about torrent downloads.  If you are going to download the torrent make sure you are unseen when you do that.  Use a few relays.