TATF on Worrilow's spot

MACK4ttACK

You know what I'm real happy to see. Everyone that was harping on Worrilow was right about something for once. You all on this message board predicted his limitations and his ultimate downfall and losing his starting spot. It's actually a refreshing scent like whiff of air to sit back and say "hey I was wrong about Worrilow, taft was right he's not a starter anymore and Jones is taking his spot." I want to take the moment to really say I was wrong and you all that I cast stones against I have to apologize to and I'm going to take your positions with a grain of salt from now on in case they turn out to be true

11 minutes ago, MACK_AttACK said:

You know what I'm real happy to see. Everyone that was harping on Worrilow was right about something for once. You all on this message board predicted his limitations and his ultimate downfall and losing his starting spot. It's actually a refreshing scent like whiff of air to sit back and say "hey I was wrong about Worrilow, taft was right he's not a starter anymore and Jones is taking his spot." I want to take the moment to really say I was wrong and you all that I cast stones against I have to apologize to and I'm going to take your positions with a grain of salt from now on in case they turn out to be true

Spoon already took PWs spot.

3 minutes ago, BadMoonRising said:

If you think Worrilow has completely lost any chances of retaking his spot after last night, your not watching the same games. I thought he was done, won't lie but he's not out yet may the best man win.

He hasn't played MLB yet. I think that's being lost on people. Spoon has been starting in the middle.

2 hours ago, BadMoonRising said:

I wont argue that, but he's making plays he will find a starting spot if people don't come to play and that is what I want. 

He's gonna be a backup bro. Campbell has been breakup passes left and right and making tackles with no yac. Worrilow struggles at that. Paul is pretty much done from being a starter. He's gonna have a role on the team but starting is over. 

2 hours ago, HOYLE said:

We are still better with Spoon and Worrilow in the game. Jones has not won the job on the field that I have seen. Worrilow looks good when he is in the game.

We're better with the rookies. The other 2 may have experience but the rooks are faster and it shows when they're in the game.