Happy thread!!! Emoji emoji emoji

atlGM

I'm excited to see Free and the O-line work this season they looked dominant last night.

I love what Sanu brings to this offense .

Cambell looks like he will be a long time starter he's raw but plenty of potential there.

I think I saw the rookie OG in with the first team early moving the point anybody else see him ?

Oh and I want Matt sims to stay on roster don't know much about his history but If he's still young I think he can grow.

Other than that I'm glad footballs back.

Edited by atlGM

5 minutes ago, quickzero said:

But Matt is smart. He knows what he has at running back.

Dont wanna turn my happy thread into a Matt Ryan debate . But our best years IMO opinion came when we depended on turner. Turning the offense loose to me means throwing it around the yard and I don't think you get the best Ryan when you do that.

Edited by atlGM

12 minutes ago, atlGM said:

Dont wanna turn my happy thread into a Matt Ryan debate . But our best years IMO opinion came when we depended on turner. Turning the offense loose to me means throwing it around the yard and I don't think you get the best Ryan when you do that.

Ryan should call the plays is all im saying. He audibles to runs too not just passes. Hes a smart guy...im telling you.

I'm very excited for this year. Matt Ryan should bounce back. Devonta is so much fun. Julio is the best receiver in the game. Sanu is a vey fun player to watch too since I believe we will draw up so gadget plays with him. He's also very physical. The line is probably the best it's been here in a long time. 

Mans on defense there is a lot of depth and moving pieces with a lot of young talent that I can't wait to watch every week. I already enjoy watching the young linebackers in the preseason, and they should only improve. I love DQ and believe he will win us the super bowl at some point, and I love the way this team is built. If all the young defensive pieces gel and grow together this could be one of those defenses that actually gets national attention, like the LOB, in the near future