This place is as bad as ESPN

basscass

Cant watch the game out of area, came here to get an honest opinion of how we are progressing.   And all I get is a bunch of crybabies,  not one single thread about how we actually played last night.   Just like espn, who never showed a single positive play for the Falcons offensively or defensively.

Grow up children!  And we wonder why we have the worst fanbase in sports.  If there is anyone who actually would like to talk about the game last night please make a thread!

10 minutes ago, basscass said:

Cant watch the game out of area, came here to get an honest opinion of how we are progressing.   And all I get is a bunch of crybabies,  not one single thread about how we actually played last night.   Just like espn, who never showed a single positive play for the Falcons offensively or defensively.

Grow up children!  And we wonder why we have the worst fanbase in sports.  If there is anyone who actually would like to talk about the game last night please make a thread!

You will never get an honest non troll opinion on this board... it's for comedy not actually discussing how the Falcons are doing...

6 minutes ago, Culain_04 said:

You will never get an honest non troll opinion on this board... it's for comedy not actually discussing how the Falcons are doing...

I resemble that comment!!!!

Honestly it's about 60-70% true. There are posters who know their stuff if you can wade through the BS. Basically it's what I would expect on a message board full of average every day Joes. I don't expect everyone here to have some detailed analysis and some sort of fantastic take on a player and so on.

As Jpowers has mentioned, there are plenty of knowledgeable posters on here and then you have those whose only contribution are snap predictions based on preseason games. After you've been here awhile, you'll learn who to actually listen to and who to ignore.

You'll see that the most vocal minority here are the people who make posts that are strictly emotionally based, player-biased or the player-homers.

Basically, don't let the b*tches get you down.

1 hour ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

Thats what this guy is looking for counselor. 

Your smart *** answer is exactly what he's talking about.. god forbid that someone comes to this board to actually try and get some real opinions on how the rookies did in Pre-season and not be interested in dumb *** drama loving children bashing the team, players. owner, coach...

4 hours ago, Statick said:

As Jpowers has mentioned, there are plenty of knowledgeable posters on here and then you have those whose only contribution are snap predictions based on preseason games. After you've been here awhile, you'll learn who to actually listen to and who to ignore.

You'll see that the most vocal minority here are the people who make posts that are strictly emotionally based, player-biased or the player-homers.

Basically, don't let the b*tches get you down.

absolutely correct, I'll drop a few names just to get OP started off in the right direction, these are the one's who come to mind immediately, though I know there are others, so don't get PO'd if I didn't think of you right off.

search out any post by Knight of God, except his pre-last season dislike of Freeman, LOL and any and every post by Fatboi, these two guys know what they are talking about. These are good starters for relatively new members to watch and learn from, as said there are others too, and read and study around the board a little while and you'll figure out who those are. 

me and JPowers are just here for the laughs

:tiphat: