Basicallty the same Falcons from last year

35 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Starter vs starters numbers. Besides 2 big plays the Browns didn't really do anything and in 60 min of a real game we're not gonna give up a bunch of those plays. Key stats 0/4 on 3rd for griffin and the starters  5/9 for us. Out gained their starters and that's including their 2 big plays. Those 2 big plays were 100 yards of their starters output. So put in perspective they didn't really do sh*t but beat us on 2 plays that probably don't happen with Tru 99.9 % of the time. AND this was a road game. 

image.jpeg

So our starters look kind of good for the most part...against the Browns. Let me run to the sports book and put a bunch of $$$ on the Falcons for the Super Bowl.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, East_Coast_Falcon said:

So our starters look kind of good for the most part...against the Browns. Let me run to the sports book and put a bunch of $$$ on the Falcons for the Super Bowl.

No it wasn't kinda good. It was very good outside of 2 plays. And you can spend your money on wtf you want. It's your money!!! Tha fuq??!!!!

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

No it wasn't kinda good. It was very good outside of 2 plays. And you can spend your money on wtf you want. It's your money!!! Tha fuq??!!!!

Lol im just screwing around about the super bowl thing man. Still, my point remains that it IS the Browns. Those bozos have been tripping over their own feet for years. I'll remain cautiously optimistic as usual for now. 

To the people that say "it's only preseason" 
Remember that year when the Bengals just manhandled us and called us soft?
That was preseason, it showed a lot about what the team was going to be that year.

Is there less gameplanning that goes into preseason? Yes, there is, but there are things that preseason will show you that carry into the regular season. I'm horrified of the read option with our rookie linebackers in there now. They look good, but they haven't learned discipline yet.

1 minute ago, Deep2Julio said:

That was preseason, it showed a lot about what the team was going to be that year.

Is there less gameplanning that goes into preseason? Yes, there is, but there are things that preseason will show you that carry into the regular season. I'm horrified of the read option with our rookie linebackers in there now. They look good, but they haven't learned discipline yet.

Absolutely. I don't know what's so hard to understand. Preseason shows you a lot about your team. 

5 minutes ago, Deep2Julio said:

Agree, my point has always been that preseason won loss record is meaningless.

The offense converted 2nd and 20 in one pass play and Free scored a TD on a 19 yard run in which he made a DB grasp at air. Defense showed improvement. They successfully defended two third and short plays (although one led to a 4th down conversion). I think we're in good shape.

13 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

The offense converted 2nd and 20 in one pass play and Free scored a TD on a 19 yard run in which he made a DB grasp at air. Defense showed improvement. They successfully defended two third and short plays (although one led to a 4th down conversion). I think we're in good shape.

Lets not forget a goal line stand as well.

4 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

You tried the New Era stretch fit? I've move from fitted to them, more comfortable imo.

http://shop.neweracap.com/Hats/Sport_nfl/Department_stretch-fitted/Team_Atlanta-Falcons

Never heard of it. Will take a look.  Thanx...

Ok. I like this one. You get the look of a fitted hat, but its obviously gonna fit better:

http://shop.neweracap.com/style/2016-Official-NFL-Sideline-39THIRTY-Cap/20841554

Atlanta Falcons 2016 Official NFL Sideline 39THIRTY Cap Hats

Atlanta Falcons 2016 Official NFL Sideline 39THIRTY Cap Hats

Edited by slickgadawg