• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Realist said:

We just don't know at this point and we won't know until the starters are playing all four quarters. We'll have a better idea by week 5ish of the regular season. Personally, if I see a player struggle in preseason it doesn't really bother me. Likewise, when a player performs well I don't get too excited either. 

Just remember last year by week 5ish and a 5 - 0 record there was Super Bowl talk

You can't judge a team period, we were 5-0 last year and went straight downhill. Its the NFL, you never know anything, you never really know who is gonna shine or who is gonna bust, who is gonna be in the Superbowl, who is gone have a great season. Nobody knows. Stfu and enjoy some ******* football.

Preseason is a time for experimenting with and evaluating players. While I can sit here and say the 1st team D was bad, I can also say that they did not game plan to do anything but run a basic scheme. I saw some good things along with just sloppy play and some rookie growing pains. 

I did notice that the Falcon OL looks very solid in the run game, and Sanu looks aggressive out there, so the Falcons should be a clock eating team that wares down opposing D's, while keeping our defense fresh. I wait and see what we have after the start of the season before I say they still stink or not.

Stats-All in the first Half, with BROWNS<<<<< Rg3(Montanta) and a dude that has never played WR before in his life.

Not even a Practice Squad Player on their whole Roster.

I am sure Cam is Crying tonight at the thought of our D in his nightmares

2 minutes ago, iDash said:

Stats-All in the first Half, with Rg3(Montanta) and a dude that has never played WR before in his life.

The Browns could not convert a 3rd down in the first half. Both TDs come off our rookie SS making bad plays in his first game.

dont over estimate how well RG3 plays. He's looked good in other pre seasons and sits the pines in the regular season.

Code

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

The Browns could not convert a 3rd down in the first half. Both TDs come off our rookie SS making bad plays in his first game.

dont over estimate how well RG3 plays. He's looked good in other pre seasons and sits the pines in the regular season.

Yep, he completed 6 passes tonight and had a nice run.  The way those announcers made it sound you would've thought he was the second coming.  I saw a lot of Bob here in DC, enough to know why he got run out of town by Kirk Cousins.  

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Code

Yep, he completed 6 passes tonight and had a nice run.  The way those announcers made it sound you would've thought he was the second coming.  I saw a lot of Bob here in DC, enough to know why he got run out of town by Kirk Cousins.  

10 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Actually I dont blame Neal for thosse TDs.  On first Trufant got beat while Neal was stride for stride with the TE he was covering.  Second TD Neal kept up with the TE again but slowed down when he turned and looked for the ball.  

Not bad for his first pro game and he will improve with more games under his belt.  Glad to see he can cover as some expects in the draft said it wasnt his strength.

1 minute ago, UltraTurbo 2000 said:

Actually I dont blame Neal for thosse TDs.  On first Trufant got beat while Neal was stride for stride with the TE he was covering.  Second TD Neal kept up with the TE again but slowed down when he turned and looked for the ball.  

Not bad for his first pro game and he will improve with more games under his belt.  Glad to see he can cover as some expects in the draft said it wasnt his strength.

Yea he will be fine.

1 hour ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

Im sorry but im not seeing any improvements from the team that we put on the field from last season. There is obviously still no pass rush - which was supposedly a priority this off-season/ Ryan looks as shaky as he did last season, he doesnt look comfortable in the offense.This team reeks of mediocrity again.

This team was 8-8 last season with the easiest schedule in the NFL. This same team will be lucky to be 4-12 against the strongest schedule this season.

Is this that humor you keep referring to? I'm just not seeing it.

Whoever came up with "Ryan doesn't look comfortable in this offense" deserves a swift kick in the balls. 

Some of y'all know how much I hate buzzwords and phrases, and that one is thrown around like mouth diharea SO MUCH. People don't even know wtf they mean. 

2 hours ago, The Falcon Jedi Knight said:

This team was 8-8 last season with the easiest schedule in the NFL. This same team will be lucky to be 4-12 against the strongest schedule this season.

I'm ok with that. It'll be another wasted year of my life as well as Ryan and Julio's theoretical prime, but if we're not ready to be a playoff contender we might as well get good picks instead of settling in the middle or bottom of the draft again.

49 minutes ago, iDash said:

Stats-All in the first Half, with BROWNS<<<<< Rg3(Montanta) and a dude that has never played WR before in his life.

Not even a Practice Squad Player on their whole Roster.

I honest to god don't know if this is a positive post or a negative one. I don't even know what the **** this post means at any level.

22 minutes ago, WORilla said:

Whoever came up with "Ryan doesn't look comfortable in this offense" deserves a swift kick in the balls. 

Some of y'all know how much I hate buzzwords and phrases, and that one is thrown around like mouth diharea SO MUCH. People don't even know wtf they mean. 

You must hate the **** out of Quinn with just "fast and physical". 

If you take away the buzz words and the arguments based off of those words Taft is gonna be a lonely place.