Gameday Giveaway

PK Manley

Yup, that's right.  It's time for another giveaway.

So, I was the winner of one the last giveaways and thanks to @Leggggggo and @ya_boi_j, I received some awesome tickets to the first preseason game.  I wanted to try to pay it forward as @Leggggggo did from J's giveaway, so I bought a football at training camp to get signed.

Unfortunately, it didn't quite go as I planned, as only one known player was signing, and my Sharpie kind of dried out, so the signature didn't turn out well at all.

Anyways, I figured I'd still offer it to you guys.  If nothing else, it is a cool little football straight from Flowery Branch and it is signed by a player we all know well.  So, I am giving away a....

Junior-sized Falcons football signed by Matt Bryant

x20SFDq.jpg

Again, the signature did not turn out well, so don't expect normal autograph quality, but if you want it, just reply to this thread to enter.  

Contest is open until 7:00 PM EDT Friday.

Some rules:

- Must be existing member that has posted before

- I will cover shipping to the continental US only.  If any of you live outside of here, you can enter, but we'll have to see if we can make an arrangement for you to possibly cover some of the shipping.

- If you want to comment but not enter, please indicate that in your post.

My wife would love that. She calls Bryant her "*****," in an endearing way. She has a Falcons shot glass with "My *****" engraved in the glass. She takes a shot after every made field goal. She friggin loves that guy. 

She got very upset last spring when I explained he may not be around much longer. 

What do I have to do to enter? 

Just to be clear for those not wanting to count asterisks, the word is slang for a female dog, not a racial slur. 

Edited by Falcon Ben

nice gesture! really cool of you guys doing this. I was going to just type that and not enter, but, having found out last week that I have a grandson on the way, after spending my whole life with sisters, daughters and grand daughters, I thought what the heck, give it a shot and start the boy off right!

good luck to all who enter!

4 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

My wife would love that. She calls Bryant her "*****," in an endearing way. She has a Falcons shot glass with "My *****" engraved in the glass. She takes a shot after every made field goal. She friggin loves that guy. 

She got very upset last spring when I explained he may not be around much longer. 

Just to be clear for those not wanting to count asterisks, the word is slang for a female dog, not a racial slur. 

You just entered with your comment.

tl;dr for my long *** OP: 

Signature didn't turn out great...comment in this thread to enter

1 hour ago, Falcon Ben said:

That last sentence made me laugh for some reason. :lol: 

Not entering the drawing PK.

Entered. Would be a very cool piece for son to have in a collection I'm building for him. 

Players from the Golden Triangle area of Texas comprised of Beaumont, Port Arthur, and Orange. Beaumont,TX being my hometown.

Babs is from PA as well as Jamaal Charles and others. Earl Thomas is from the Orange area. Jerry Ball, Frank Robinson, Kendrick Perkins, Jay Bruce, and many others from Beaumont. 

Good luck to all. Very nice gesture.