Madden Ratings

datboilando

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, datboilando said:

For anyone who doesn't want to visit the site, they have us at 81 overall, 89 offense, and 79 defense.

That 89 offense score ties us for 3rd in the NFL with Green Bay, New England, and Oakland.

Carolina and Arizona are tied at 91; Pittsburgh leads the way with a score of 93.

2 hours ago, DrunkOffFalcohol said:

We had an 83 to start the season and had an 89 throughout. Then ended with an 84. Never had a 77.

Mines been showing an 89 all off season, and I only play online so it's current. Is my **** glitchy because I definitely don't feel like I'm using an 89 overall when I use them haha

4 minutes ago, Oh4Real?! said:

I traded Tru, Alford, Julio, Neal and Matt Ryan in my Madden CFM for M17 already.  (Totally prepared for the slander.)

I play in a dedicated 32-man online CFM league. Probably the best out here. PSN: Bout2CookU

Full rebuild mode, huh?

What did you get back, and what are you going to do at quarterback in season one?

5 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Full rebuild mode, huh?

What did you get back, and what are you going to do at quarterback in season one?

Rebuilding and taking advantage of our commish who is setting the XP Sliders to 300. Also seen a "REGRESSION" feature they're adding for M17 and that scared the shxt out of me. So I pretty much traded these players for pennies. I've been a great Madden players for years so I know developing these young guys won't be a problem but I attached my current line up I'm rolling with when our league starts next week. 

13892115_1782003325401282_8288244853829918284_n.jpg