atl @ cleveland replay

birdz4i

I'll upload a copy to youtube once I get my hands on one.  The first one I uploaded hasn't been copyright flagged so I think leaving it unlisted worked to circumvent that.

Edit: I was wrong, NFL totally flagged it, but it hasn't been deleted yet.  I'll wait and see.  If it's still up by the time I get a hold of a copy of the next game, I'll still upload that one too.

Edited by dirtybird2k5
I was wrong.

1 hour ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

I'll upload a copy to youtube once I get my hands on one.  The first one I uploaded hasn't been copyright flagged so I think leaving it unlisted worked to circumvent that.

Edit: I was wrong, NFL totally flagged it, but it hasn't been deleted yet.  I'll wait and see.  If it's still up by the time I get a hold of a copy of the next game, I'll still upload that one too.

I wonder what would happen if you set it on private and then make links available to people here in a thread that the mods could pin. Been awhile since I've done YT stuff.

That way we could have an archive.

4 hours ago, krammmit said:

I wonder what would happen if you set it on private and then make links available to people here in a thread that the mods could pin. Been awhile since I've done YT stuff.

That way we could have an archive.

Well here's the game against Washington.  Like I said, it got flagged for copyright, but it's still up.  We will see what happens when I upload the next one.

On 8/16/2016 at 0:53 PM, dirtybird2k5 said:

Meant to Quote your post with my last post. Thank for doing this man. Can't wait to watch the game. hit me up when you got it up and running brother! :D

On 8/16/2016 at 9:12 AM, birdz4i said:

looking ahead. i see replays on nfln fri @ 1pm and monday @ 10am EST for anyone who might not see the broadcast. just a heads up. you may now go back to your regularly scheduled tatfing.

Yeah, I just saw the replay is coming on at 1 p.m. --- I watched the game last night, but I'm going to watch it again --- can't get enough of my Birds!!! 
Thanks for the heads-up...

Need to turn the sound down so you don't have to listen to those two clowns, Wilcots being the worst. Everything Cleveland does good, is Cleveland good. Everything the Falcons do well is b/c of Cleveland's mistake. I mean it really is hilarious. Who needs commentary anyway. You would think The NFL Network would represent all NFL games with at least some degree of neutrality...guess not....smdh

11 hours ago, Shagpill 2.0 said:

Meant to Quote your post with my last post. Thank for doing this man. Can't wait to watch the game. hit me up when you got it up and running brother! :D

10 hours ago, osiruz said:

Same here please.

Video is uploaded and being processed.  Should be ready in about an hour, I'll post it here and start shooting PM's with direct links as well.

11 hours ago, gp_74 said:

Need to turn the sound down so you don't have to listen to those two clowns, Wilcots being the worst. Everything Cleveland does good, is Cleveland good. Everything the Falcons do well is b/c of Cleveland's mistake. I mean it really is hilarious. Who needs commentary anyway. You would think The NFL Network would represent all NFL games with at least some degree of neutrality...guess not....smdh

man!!!! just watched the game. was Wilcox being paid by the Browns???!! that was as bad as i've heard in awhile!!