Free agent cornerback Antonio Cromartie

Javon

So useful that he's still a free agent.

also

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports "lingering hip concerns" could force free agent CB Antonio Cromartie to retire.
A former First Team All-Pro, the 32-year-old has had an exceptional career, but he looked to be out of gas with the Jets last season. These hip issues could help explain why. Cromartie has not received much interest since being released by New York in February. Jul 25 - 12:06 PM

1 hour ago, Javon said:

He is still very useful, put him with Trufant and risk or reward its better then seeing poor Robert Alford take so much heat on big plays in man to man coverage.

We play cover 3. We don't run a lot of man to man. And if we do Alf can handle himself. 

1 hour ago, Javon said:

He is still very useful, put him with Trufant and risk or reward its better then seeing poor Robert Alford take so much heat on big plays in man to man coverage.

Alford is better than Cromartie is at this point. Alford had more int's and passes defensed in 2015 than Cromartie had in 2015, and they are both the #2 option. Alford is probably faster than Cromartie is too, being that AC is 5 years older and has more ware on him. Cromartie would be very good depth, but he wouldn't come cheap, as I highly doubt he'd play for vet minimum, and he shouldn't because he still can play at a good level and the guys got 11 kids to feed. 

6 minutes ago, papachaz said:

you missed a very important OPP here, you could have used it!

"cat down the mountain melted theater butter"

There are far dumber threads than this that I'm saving that for

This idea is ill advised to be sure, but it's not pure stupidity as many on here are

4 minutes ago, hjerry said:

There are far dumber threads than this that I'm saving that for

This idea is ill advised to be sure, but it's not pure stupidity as many on here are

well that is true I suppose, but I also suppose it makes a difference of how seriously stupid one finds this idea, for me, it earned it, LOL

ok, I'll leave the next one for you.....

if I can, maybe I should just log out until about saturday, cause you KNOW after the game thursday night SOMEONE will earn a few 'cat down the mountain melted theater butter' retort.

@Jpowers you wanna comment here, or just agree with me we wait until after the game this week, LOL

Edited by papachaz

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

well that is true I suppose, but I also suppose it makes a difference of how seriously stupid one finds this idea, for me, it earned it, LOL

ok, I'll leave the next one for you.....

if I can, maybe I should just log out until about saturday, cause you KNOW after the game thursday night SOMEONE will earn a few 'cat down the mountain melted theater butter' retort.

@Jpowers you wanna comment here, or just agree with me we wait until after the game this week, LOL

This thread has nothing on the one's that are coming. Save it.