just a few more weeks!!!

Miller2Rison

I'm so excited to kick the season off this year with some great games on labor day weekend, I will be keeping my eye on the USC-Alabama game on Saturday night, App State to face Tennessee in the season opener, The 2005 upset has App State in the national spot light vs Tennessee but I say Tennessee 44 App State 10. Notre Dame vs Texas will be in the national spot light and I think the longhorns wil be much improved. What games will u guys be keeping an eye on?

I really believe this is the best opening weekend of games in the history of college football.  It's downright amazing how many big games there are.  As a dawg fan i am very interested in UNC VS UGA!!  you have gene chizik as the dc.  UNC is replacing a bigtime qb and have a great rb in hood.  UGA has a new head coach and nick chubb coming back from injury. We have also the possibility of a freshman qb starting.  going to be an interesting game for sure.