Jump to content

Let's showcase Schaub and shop him again


sonnyjim
 Share

Recommended Posts

Considering that Renfree was leading a team who didn't even know each others' names I thought he looked pretty good!  Let's continue to play Schaub with the starting O against other pre-season foes' second and third strings and by week three in the regular season  we can send him to the Rams for their 2017 2nd pick.  Or Philadelphia!  You can always pick their pocket at the QB counter! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

By week six we could have a package!..................Shanny and Schaubie for a two and a three!

Or not.  Just because Shanny reminds me of the boy pawnbroker in  'Hard Core Pawn' doesn't mean he can't devise a scheme that would get MR back to his customary 5000 yds/yr.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, sonnyjim said:

Considering that Renfree was leading a team who didn't even know each others' names I thought he looked pretty good!  Let's continue to play Schaub with the starting O against other pre-season foes' second and third strings and by week three in the regular season  we can send him to the Rams for their 2017 2nd pick.  Or Philadelphia!  You can always pick their pocket at the QB counter! 

So the Rams and Eagles who just drafted QBs at picks 1 and 2 overall in the draft are going to turn around and trade draft picks to get 35-year old Matt Schaub. That doesn't even address how terrible Schaub has played the last 3 seasons. I honestly wonder if people even think before they post? Or do they post while drunk? Drunk posting? Is that what this is? I mean seriously. This is a new level of stupidity even for TATF.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, sonnyjim said:

 

By week six we could have a package!..................Shanny and Schaubie for a two and a three!

Or not.  Just because Shanny reminds me of the boy pawnbroker in  'Hard Core Pawn' doesn't mean he can't devise a scheme that would get MR back to his customary 5000 yds/yr.

Matt Ryan has never thrown for 5000 yards in a season so what are you even talking about? I don't want to see Matt Ryan ever throw for 5000 yards in a season. In a perfect world 4000 yards passing by Ryan would be a stretch. I want to see 2000 yards rushing. That's winning football right there. 5000 yards passing is not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Matt Ryan has never thrown for 5000 yards in a season so what are you even talking about? I don't want to see Matt Ryan ever throw for 5000 yards in a season. In a perfect world 4000 yards passing by Ryan would be a stretch. I want to see 2000 yards rushing. That's winning football right there. 5000 yards passing is not.

 

It was a post aimed at irony not a serious suggestion.    Yes I'm drinking.  Seems like you could use one, too

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Agreed, a journeyman who has had some success earlier in his career as a starter and he knows the system.  The perfect scenario when ordering up a new backup QB.  

When we have this year a dream team,, and people want to trade the most important backup on the team...?? This is what I'd like to do to those who want to do that.....            :flame:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...