No more back up QB criticisms

Big_Dog

Waiting 8 years, isn't that usual with QBs. Some good ones have never got it. It's a team sport. Our team has been horrid for 3 years. 

People keep Making the dumb comments like..

" Matt has looked bad for 3 years" - nope the team has. We have injury plagues and players who just declined.  Our play makers got down to nothing. We have a horrid oline, no running game , and no defense. There isn't a QB in this **** league that would look good on this trash team.

Then the idiots want to say, " matt had Freeman and Julio last year! " Yeah, that's about it...  The rest was new. The oline was not good. Any body who watched this team, could see that. He had probably the worst center to ever step on a football field. He couldn't snap the **** ball! Plus it was the first year in a new offense. No QB in this league will look good with all that against him.

Im not mad with Matt for the results of this team. Im pissed with the whole organization for the failures to put a respectable team on the field in 3 years. Matt, Julio and now Free are the reasons we have had some wins. They rest of the team has been garbage for a long time. A team full of soft eggs and free loading dirt bags.

I like to be happy and positive.  I like to be excited about my team and i am. Im sick of people singling out one player and bashing him for the failures of this team. If you are stupid enough to believe that a QB can make a team a SB contender on his own. You know nothing about football and a disgrace of a fan. You are just barely smart enough, not to crap your pants. That's about it.

We have a great QB! We are lucky to have a franchise QB. If Quinn builds a team, Matt Ryan will do his part and then some.

Sorry to all the sensible folks for my rant.

When did everyone become such a huge fan of capt. Pick 6? Seriously he has nearly as many pick 6s as he has touchdowns since he left the Texans... But hey whatever floats yalls boats..

just st some stats for all you dbags

career pick 6s..

schuab - 12 of 81 career ints 

http://www.footballperspective.com/most-pick-sixes-thrown-in-nfl-history/

seriously some of y'all are idiots who clearly haven't watched the downfall of schuab since his last yr in Houston..

2 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Waiting 8 years, isn't that usual with QBs. Some good ones have never got it. It's a team sport. Our team has been horrid for 3 years. 

People keep Making the dumb comments like..

" Matt has looked bad for 3 years" - nope the team has. We have injury plagues and players who just declined.  Our play makers got down to nothing. We have a horrid oline, no running game , and no defense. There isn't a QB in this **** league that would look good on this trash team.

Then the idiots want to say, " matt had Freeman and Julio last year! " Yeah, that's about it...  The rest was new. The oline was not good. Any body who watched this team, could see that. He had probably the worst center to ever step on a football field. He couldn't snap the **** ball! Plus it was the first year in a new offense. No QB in this league will look good with all that against him.

Im not mad with Matt for the results of this team. Im pissed with the whole organization for the failures to put a respectable team on the field in 3 years. Matt, Julio and now Free are the reasons we have had some wins. They rest of the team has been garbage for a long time. A team full of soft eggs and free loading dirt bags.

I like to be happy and positive.  I like to be excited about my team and i am. Im sick of people singling out one player and bashing him for the failures of this team. If you are stupid enough to believe that a QB can make a team a SB contender on his own. You know nothing about football and a disgrace of a fan. You are just barely smart enough, not to crap your pants. That's about it.

We have a great QB! We are lucky to have a franchise QB. If Quinn builds a team, Matt Ryan will do his part and then some.

Sorry to all the sensible folks for my rant.

Agree with everything except the "dirtbags" part. Lack of dirtbags is why we've been considered soft for a long time.