Vic Beasley

oldblazer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a flying fk about his sleeves.

But DQ better start every game in the ref's ear about how his young pass rusher is getting mugged early and often.

What do we have to do to get these fkg calls guys?  That drag down job last night was so blatant, It's hard to believe the zebras ignored it.

The man is getting ripped off on sure sacks quite a bit!!

5 hours ago, droopy1592 said:

I don't understand what he wears those for. Maybe I'm missing something, but they would seem to make me hot and give OL something to grab.

I remember listening to him miked up during the last Saints games last year.  He didn't have the sleeves on.  He sai "Man I gotta put my sleeves back on.  I feel naked."  May be some superstitious thing he has always done or something I don't know.

3 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I don't give a flying fk about his sleeves.

But DQ better start every game in the ref's ear about how his young pass rusher is getting mugged early and often.

What do we have to do to get these fkg calls guys?  That drag down job last night was so blatant, It's hard to believe the zebras ignored it.

The man is getting ripped off on sure sacks quite a bit!!

you better care, they look stupid, how is any lineman going to respect dude dressing like lil bill?

11 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He was being held like a beast, multiple times...

Even after half a century, it's still hard not to go ballistic over the bald-faced, out-in-the-open bias the referees have against the Falcons. What's especially maddening is the unspoken mandate they get from the NFL officiating brass and the national media.

They make the concept of a level playing field seem like it's too much to expect. It's disgusting and a huge black mark on the already stained, ugly rep of the NFL. If you can't call a fair game for both teams, you should be fired, I don't care how many years you've been a ref.