Are our WR prospects this good....?

Capitalist

They are that good. We may have some strange decisions. I think we could get a 6 or 7th for Weems. But it was crazy watching them live. Robinson, Hardy? There's no difference. Fuller is an athlete. Gotta keep him. Williams is ridiculously reliable. Mo plays pissed. 

1 minute ago, BCurt57 said:

They are that good. We may have some strange decisions. I think we could get a 6 or 7th for Weems. But it was crazy watching them live. Robinson, Hardy? There's no difference. Fuller is an athlete. Gotta keep him. Williams is ridiculously reliable. Mo plays pissed. 

Weems will be released if we do not want him. At his age he is not worthy of a pick. 

8 hours ago, BCurt57 said:

No body is going to trade for Weems, and he is more of a special teams asset with the occasional appearance on offense. Most of the guys you mentioned will see significant time on ST's while having limited opps on offense in certain packages. The Falcons are deep at the position for sure, and will be able to rotate some guys in that will help ware down the opposing secondary and LB's who have to keep chasing them around while being solid options for catching a pass. The slot position could offer ever changing looks for the Falcon offense.

14 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

The guy who I liked in camp Mckissic showed out as well. But the thing that could signal the end for Williams and/or Weems is that he impressed on special teams not at WR!

I agree. With the emergence of Robinson and the special teams goodness that McKissic and FUller could offer, I think Weems will be cut.