Game on TV

jtwade

Everyone,

Hope everyone is excited for the first game of the season like myself. I need some help. I just recently moved to Nashville and am trying to find a way to watch the game tonight. I know it wont be on the local stations up here. Will it be on NFL Network or Sunday ticket? If not is there a way that I would be able to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL it online? Thanks for all of your help in advance.

Sincerely,

Jtwade

55 minutes ago, jtwade said:

Everyone,

Hope everyone is excited for the first game of the season like myself. I need some help. I just recently moved to Nashville and am trying to find a way to watch the game tonight. I know it wont be on the local stations up here. Will it be on NFL Network or Sunday ticket? If not is there a way that I would be able to PIRATED VIDEO IS ILLEGAL it online? Thanks for all of your help in advance.

Sincerely,

Jtwade

Google search kodi and sportsdevil addon You'll find easy instructions for downloading kodi and installing sportsdevil add on (assuming it still works) for me, it's sometimes choppy and hard to find a good link but it's better than nothing.  

I too live in Nashville and this has been the only way to watch falcons games for me. It's a very frustrating market to live in because tennessee typically carries falcons games except for a circle around nashville. 

You can get free Sunday ticket with directv though.  I'd recommend doing that before the season begins

16 minutes ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

Google search kodi and sportsdevil addon You'll find easy instructions for downloading kodi and installing sportsdevil add on (assuming it still works) for me, it's sometimes choppy and hard to find a good link but it's better than nothing.  

I too live in Nashville and this has been the only way to watch falcons games for me. It's a very frustrating market to live in because tennessee typically carries falcons games except for a circle around nashville. 

You can get free Sunday ticket with directv though.  I'd recommend doing that before the season begins

Appreciate the info. Thank you sir. Hopefully this works

58 minutes ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

What this guy said, this is what I use.

1 hour ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Shout out to @Falconsfan567 for bringing it up first ---- but the game will be on NFL Network at 1:30am Friday morning.

If you're looking for real time I think the preseason version of NFL Gamepass allows you to watch it real time.

And I think NFL GamePass has a free trial for one game during the preseason.  So you can use that if there is one preseason game you really want to watch.

I get to see tonight's game locally since I'm in the DC area, and Game 3 is nationally televised.  So I'll probably use NFL.com's free trial to watch Game 2 next week.

1 hour ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

good man was about to suggest it. Kodi is the best thing since ice cream