So which player are most excited to see on Thursday?

Falconole11

don't think neal is going to play, so you'll be disappointed on that one. I'm wanting to see the starting OL, we've been watching backups play on the OL long enough, I want to see a whole line of starting quality players, I'm satisfied we have that in 4 of the 5 spots, hopefully one will emerge to be a clear starting quality RG, and it's not like last year when this staff saw mike person as a starting quality center

I'll be watching Campbell and Debo personally. I think they are the key to how good this defense is. Keanu would be in that group too if it wasn't for the trunk injury. The D-Line rotation will be fun to see. I expect big things out of Collins. And the completion for receiver number 4. so basically all the first and second year players which could be 6 starters. And 7 if you want to throw in Ricardo who is in his second year at a completely new position. 

14 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Vic for sure.  For us to take the next step we need our pass rush to improve in a big way and Vic is this franchise most important pass rusher. I know alot of us are assuming he'll take the next step but I need to see it. 

I like him, but I hated the idea of going into this year with Beasley only.