Jump to content

It's really amazing indeed that some are gonna vote for a LIAR


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Both lie routinely, but in completely different styles. Hillary lies because telling the truth would not be to her benefit. Trump lies mainly because he doesn't particularly care if what he's saying is true or not. 

Normally, I would say that neither is worse than the other.  Lying to advance one's personal interests and personal gain is aweful and contemptable, but a complete disregard for the truth strikes me as sociopathic.  I fear a sociopath as president more than a corrupt person pursuing personal ambitions.  Don't want either, myself.  But if you had to choose one of them (which you don't)...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Normally, I would say that neither is worse than the other.  Lying to advance one's personal interests and personal gain is aweful and contemptable, but a complete disregard for the truth strikes me as sociopathic.  I fear a sociopath as president more than a corrupt person pursuing personal ambitions.  Don't want either, myself.  But if you had to choose one of them (which you don't)...

Hillary definitely has the lack of conscience and empathy to qualify. she is just far more savvy  

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Both lie routinely, but in completely different styles. Hillary lies because telling the truth would not be to her benefit. Trump lies mainly because he doesn't particularly care if what he's saying is true or not. 

Wouldn't this be true for pretty much all normal people? What other reason would people have for lying if it didn't benefit them?

Also HRC does not lie routinely, but we do remember her lies because she is bad at lying and being a politician means your lies get highlighted more than your truthful statements. 

Can you name 5 lies off the top of your head that do not involve the email scandal this election cycle? That should be an easy task, if someone lies routinely. I could name off 5 trump lies.  

2 hours ago, Dago 3.0 said:

Hillary definitely has the lack of conscience and empathy to qualify. she is just far more savvy  

 

Just because you hate someone does not mean you have to lie and say they have no empathy or conscience. I seriously doubt you believe she lacks a conscience or empathy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Wouldn't this be true for pretty much all normal people? What other reason would people have for lying if it didn't benefit them?

Also HRC does not lie routinely, but we do remember her lies because she is bad at lying and being a politician means your lies get highlighted more than your truthful statements. 

Can you name 5 lies off the top of your head that do not involve the email scandal this election cycle? That should be an easy task, if someone lies routinely. I could name off 5 trump lies.  

 

Just because you hate someone does not mean you have to lie and say they have no empathy or conscience. I seriously doubt you believe she lacks a conscience or empathy.

You keep proving time and again your blind loyalty regardless of the facts. And when the facts are too much to bare, you spread the blame around to justify any wrongdoing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

:lol:

So those lies don't count?

 

1 hour ago, Joremarid said:

Only if they were in this election cycle. 

Never said they didn't count. Can you show me where I stated they do not count. I am disputing the argument that she lies routinely. I never stated she didn't lie. But if someone is a routine liar like you claim, then it should be quite easy to name five lies over the current election cycle sans email scandal( because everyone knows that lie). 

If you have to highlight the most obvious lie this year or lies from decades ago, then it does not stand to reason that the person is a routine liar. 

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

You keep proving time and again your blind loyalty regardless of the facts. And when the facts are too much to bare, you spread the blame around to justify any wrongdoing.

What facts? Can anyone show me evidence of her lying routinely? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

 

Never said they didn't count. Can you show me where I stated they do not count. I am disputing the argument that she lies routinely. I never stated she didn't lie. But if someone is a routine liar like you claim, then it should be quite easy to name five lies over the current election cycle sans email scandal( because everyone knows that lie). 

If you have to highlight the most obvious lie this year or lies from decades ago, then it does not stand to reason that the person is a routine liar. 

What facts? Can anyone show me evidence of her lying routinely? 

You are now basically stating "My candidate never lies. Except when she's lying".

It's Friday and I have sh!t to do, so let's save some time:

If I gave you your five lies, then you would invariably respond with a meme/someone else's tweet/vox article in an attempt rationalize each lie. And in the end I'm going still believe Hillary to be a corrupt liar and you're still going to think that she hung the moon and can do no wrong. If we can both stipulate to that then I can get on with my weekend because no one here wants me discussing her corrupt azz after I've had a couple of bourbons. 

 

And btw, my original statement was more a criticism of Trump. You're going to drive yourself crazy riding to the rescue every time Hillary is the least bit criticized over the next 4+ years. Save some of your energy for when she becomes president and I'm likely at some point to call her a war criminal. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

You are now basically stating "My candidate never lies. Except when she's lying".

It's Friday and I have sh!t to do, so let's save some time:

If I gave you your five lies, then you would invariably respond with a meme/someone else's tweet/vox article in an attempt rationalize each lie. And in the end I'm going still believe Hillary to be a corrupt liar and you're still going to think that she hung the moon and can do no wrong. If we can both stipulate to that then I can get on with my weekend because no one here wants me discussing her corrupt azz after I've had a couple of bourbons. 

 

No the point I was making was that for someone considered a routine liar that it is a difficult task for some. I could name five lies not related to the email scandal this election cycle. 

Quote

And in the end I'm going still believe Hillary to be a corrupt liar and you're still going to think that she hung the moon and can do no wrong.

Fine.

 

Also After the election cycle, I will probably being dropping all political talk. Political talk is cyclical to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

 

Just because you hate someone does not mean you have to lie and say they have no empathy or conscience. I seriously doubt you believe she lacks a conscience or empathy.

you will have to excuse me if I scoff at the statement of someone who is in here somehow making the lies of the candidate they support to be insignificant. you bias has obviously clouded your judgement

but net neutrality and stuff

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...