It's really amazing indeed that some are gonna vote for a LIAR

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

No, I just want them putting the microscope on everything Hillary says as well.  I'm sure your for a fair and balanced media Trout, not one controlled by the democratic party.    Who issues questions beforehand and directs the media their narrative of what they will say about the republicans for the day.  

What has Clinton said that's equivalent to any of Trump's comments over the past two weeks?  You can't cry about "fair and balanced" when only one of the candidates is saying stupid s*** on a daily basis.  

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

What has Clinton said that's equivalent to any of Trump's comments over the past two weeks?  You can't cry about "fair and balanced" when only one of the candidates is saying stupid s*** on a daily basis.  

We've established he says dumb shyt all the time, that is not the issue I am talking about.  They also go back in time on Trump, which I pointed out earlier regarding Hillary's statement saying she would stay in the race in 08' because Obama might get assassinated.  If they could find tape on Trump doing that they'd be all over it.  As it stands, the Bolsheviks media hasn't said a word about it (crickets), all the while trying to make Trump's comment about the 2nd amendment pundits being able to do something about it, as a statement saying he wanted Hillary assassinated.  .  

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We've established he says dumb shyt all the time, that is not the issue I am talking about.  They also go back in time on Trump, which I pointed out earlier regarding Hillary's statement saying she would stay in the race in 08' because Obama might get assassinated.  If they could find tape on Trump doing that they'd be all over it.  As it stands, the Bolsheviks media hasn't said a word about it (crickets), all the while trying to make Trump's comment about the 2nd amendment pundits being able to do something about it, as a statement saying he wanted Hillary assassinated.  .  

The media said a lot about Clinton's statement...back in 2008 when it was actually relevant.

"ZOMG, the media isn't commenting on this thing that Clinton said eight years ago and apologized for but is instead focusing on the stupid s*** Trump is saying just earlier today!!  BIAS!!!  UNFAIR!!!  Why won't the media dig up eight year old quotes to talk about instead of all the stuff Trump has said in the past eight days???"

So let's talk about the Second Amendment comment.  How do YOU explain the meaning of this comment?

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The media said a lot about Clinton's statement...back in 2008 when it was actually relevant.

"ZOMG, the media isn't commenting on this thing that Clinton said eight years ago and apologized for but is instead focusing on the stupid s*** Trump is saying just earlier today!!  BIAS!!!  UNFAIR!!!  Why won't the media dig up eight year old quotes to talk about instead of all the stuff Trump has said in the past eight days???"

So let's talk about the Second Amendment comment.  How do YOU explain the meaning of this comment?

"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know."

When they're attacking one candidate for something similar, but not even as real, it is relevant to go back in time if they need to.  

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Not to get in the middle of this back and forth, but I saw them mention Hillary's 2008 statement on 3 shows today that I happened to be watching... two of which were on MSNBC for what it's worth.

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

When they're attacking one candidate for something similar, but not even as real, it is relevant to go back in time if they need to.  

So the only equivalent thing by Clinton to what Trump's said over the past two weeks is a comment she made eight years ago and also apologized for making (Trump has yet to apologize, and actually said he thought the comment would be "good" for him).  

Step back a second and think about that.  It highlights the silliness of your argument.  Trump has made almost a dozen stupid, dangerous, and/or disgusting comments over the past two weeks.  During that same time, you can't find a single comment from Clinton that is equivalent to any of them.  H***, you can't find a single comment from Clinton over the past EIGHT YEARS that is equivalent to any of them.  

But yeah, the media is SO very biased for focusing on the stupid s*** Trump says and not focusing on the stupid s*** that Clinton has not said.  

Knock off this Bolshevik media whining Wfw. The media is doing EXACTLY what Trump wants them to do. He hasn't run a single ad. Why? Because he has run his entire campaign on "even bad press is good press." He knows the media will give him free coverage every time he opens his mouth.

stop complaining about the media doing exactly what Trump wants them to do. 

37 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

"The attack was caused by a video"

"There were no classified emails sent or received"

"I turned over all my emails to the FBI"

" Comey said I told the truth"

I believe all those statements (among many others) would qualify as stupid, dangerous or disgusting.  Also, unlike Hillary , Trump has not made a single statement that resulted in anyone's death.

The intelligence from the CIA and others said that the attacks were caused by the video during the 2-3 days that followed.  Republican investigations have noted this fact.  So there's nothing stupid, dangerous, or disgusting about Clinton repeating what she was told from intelligence experts.  

Not sure what you think is so nefarious and dangerous about the emails on her server.  Something being technically classified does not make it a national security risk.  For example, one of the emails marked "classified" was about Kofi Anan's resignation from the UN.  What is so dangerous about a comment made about his resignation?  

The last one is a typical Clinton lie.  Unnecessary and stupid.  But how is it equivalent to Trump suggesting that gun owners could rise up against Clinton and her SCOTUS picks or him attacking the mother of a fallen soldier based on (his false understanding of) her religion?. How is her stupid lie about Comey's investigation equivalent to any of Trump's comments over the past two weeks?

You're really coming across as desparate here.  

23 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Why is that important to you?  I am self employed and that is all you need to know.

Seems cowardly to me to attack other people's professions while refusing to tell people what you do for a living yourself.  Are you ashamed of what you do?   Are you embarrassed to tell people?  Maybe that's why you attack other people's professions so frequently...you have an inferiority complex.  

15 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Seems cowardly to me to attack other people's professions while refusing to tell people what you do for a living yourself.  Are you ashamed of what you do?   Are you embarrassed to tell people?  Maybe that's why you attack other people's professions so frequently...you have an inferiority complex.  

inquiring_minds_logo.png

Just now, HMFIC said:

I took shots at Trotsky, because, he thinks he is standing in front of adoring students who hang on his every word.  He doesn't comment, he lectures, as if every one else is uneducated.

You took shots at Mdrake as well.  C'mon, why are you ashamed of your occupation?  You should be proud of what you do for a living, given all the shots you take at others for their occupations.

Trump just said last night at a rally that Obama and HRC founded ISIS, then when interviewed today the interviewer tried to give him an out saying did you mean their actions in Libya help promote the rise in ISIS and he said no they founded ISIS. He literally is saying Obama and HRC created and founded ISIS

This man lies every time he speaks and yet people are so concerned about nit picking crap from HRC when Trump literally lies every time he talks.

2 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

....and you have low reading comprehension skills.  After Hillary told the lie about the video , she immediately told Chelsea and the Egyptian president that it was a terrorist attack.  She knew it was a terrorist attack all along, she was just going along with the talking points spewed all over the Sunday shows by Susan Rice.Then she lied to the grieving mothers of the dead Benghazi guys, while standing in front of their caskets.  Then, she called the mothers of the dead guys liars.  Disgusting !

She lied about having classified e mail on her secret server, which the Russians or others have been reported to have hacked.  Dangerous.

As I have correctly stated before, Trump did not "Attack" Mrs Kahn, or Mr Kahn.  He said that Capt. Kahn was a hero, and thast Mr. Kahn didn't know him when he said Trump had a black soul and didn't know the Constitution.  He wondered why Mrs. Kahn didn't speak and wondered if she wasn't allowed to.  Bot Mr. and Mrs. Kahn are Sharia devotees and have said so publically.  Mrs Kahn said that under Sharia Law, the husband is in charge outside the home and the wife is in charge inside the home .  Now, exactly where is the "Attack' you keep bleating about ?  It seems the only attack was done as a shill for the Democrats by Mr. Kahn.

I have stated these FACTS to you before, but in your limited reading comprehension , you failed to understand, or matbe it's just your stubborn, blind loyalty to the most corrupt Presidential candidate in our history.  I would be really upset if any children of mine were ever in your classroom. You are as dogmatic as the Pope.

:lol: Pot meet kettle.  It's always funny when people project their own inadequacies onto others and then act morally superior in the process.

As for the rest, I've already explained why the Khan statements from Trump were disgusting and were dog whistle politics.  A grieving mother doesn't speak while her dead son is being honored as a hero, and the first assumption you make is that she is following "Sharia law" and was not allowed to speak?  Only a grade-A dips*** would make that their first conclusion...or someone trying to play on people's racial prejudices to undermine the grieving mother and her husband.

Also, since you want to talk about FACTS, where did Mrs. Khan mention "Sharia law" in any of her public statements?  I'd like a link, please.

As far as the FACTS about Benghazi, eight Republican congressional investigations have all concluded, based on the FACTS they examined, that your claims about Clinton are full of s***.  I'll rely on those eight investigations by partisan Republican congressional committees over your mindless repeating of the same debunked crap.  But thanks for playing.  Idiot.

6 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Well, since you are so much smarter than me, you have tricked me into revealing my profession.  I am a chicken sexer, you wanna smell my finger ?

You seem to have a real inferiority complex.  You seem hung up on other people's intelligence and their occupation.  You might ponder what this says about you and your own self-confidence.

14 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Ha, I really hit home with you, or you wouldn't be whining and trying to change the subject.  You can't read, and you won't face facts, yeah you are the perfect educator.  

Nope.  You're the one obsessed with other people's intelligence and occupations.  You've mentioned it over a half dozen times just in the last week.  And you appear to be too ashamed of what you do for a living to share that information with all of us.  It all just points to an inferiority complex about your own intelligence and occupational prestige.  

And who is changing the subject?  I addressed all of the dumb points you made in my other post.