Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mdrake34

New dog day!

128 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I awoke at 5:30 this morning to my wife yelling at Otis.  Little ******* hiked his leg and was pissing in the bed right in between my wife and I.  What the ****? 

If it's never happened before might want to make sure it's not a UTI.

Dago 3.0 and atl falcon 89 like this

On 12/22/2016 at 10:17 AM, mdrake34 said:

I awoke at 5:30 this morning to my wife yelling at Otis.  Little ******* hiked his leg and was pissing in the bed right in between my wife and I.  What the ****? 

Time for Otis to take a ride

1 minute ago, big_dog said:

I woke at 5:30 this morning to the yell of my wife screaming at me. I was standing in the closet pizzing. Swore I thought I was in the bathroom. Went to bed excited over today's game.  

I did that one night, walked in the bathroom opened up the clothes hamper and started pizzing, problem was I didn't hear water hitting water...:lol:

big_dog likes this

41 minutes ago, Dago 3.0 said:

had to put down my parents' 15 year old Beagle-Dachshund rescue due to kidney failure

RIP 

Sorry to hear that.  We did that with our 20 year old cat last year.  That's tough at anytime, but especially when they've been part of the family that long.  

The dog in my icon pic was our 13 year old German Shepherd. Arthritis in his spine pretty much crippled him. After a week's stay at the vet and steroids etc. he had to be put down. We brought him home for a few days then took him and bought him a huge bacon cheese burger on the way to the vet's.

This was in august and we are still catching ourselves having a little cry. Buddy was the sweetest dog alive. We have a new black German Shepherd on the way. They were born the week before Christmas. Their owners say it will be end of jan first of feb. I told my wife it wont take away the pain but it will be nice having another one in the family. We have a long haired Chihuahua 11 years old and a pekingnese 12 years old too.

Dogs are awesome people.

53 minutes ago, skeetbird said:

The dog in my icon pic was our 13 year old German Shepherd. Arthritis in his spine pretty much crippled him. After a week's stay at the vet and steroids etc. he had to be put down. We brought him home for a few days then took him and bought him a huge bacon cheese burger on the way to the vet's.

This was in august and we are still catching ourselves having a little cry. Buddy was the sweetest dog alive. We have a new black German Shepherd on the way. They were born the week before Christmas. Their owners say it will be end of jan first of feb. I told my wife it wont take away the pain but it will be nice having another one in the family. We have a long haired Chihuahua 11 years old and a pekingnese 12 years old too.

Dogs are awesome people.

Know that feeling well bud.  When I had to have my old husky put to sleep, even though I knew it was time, was the hardest thing for me to do. Those years they are with us make it all worthwhile though for sure.  I couldn't imagine a life without dogs...

Skeetbird likes this

Ellie Mae McPigglesworth has really mellowed over the past 6 months or so.  I guess she's finally growing up.  She's definitely been my shadow when I'm home and is in the recliner with me almost as soon as I sit down.  Here she is a couple of Sundays ago while I was trying to watch the Falcons game.  I watched Ellie instead.....and the left 1/3 of the tv.

Image may contain: dog

Welp folks I posted on here how my wife and I had to put our german shepherd to sleep. He was 13 and bone spurs had damaged nerves in his spine so he couldnt walk anymore. this was august of last year. So this past weekend we bought us another german shepherd. He is a black german shepherd just like Buddy was.