Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mdrake34

New dog day!

128 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

My only hesitation with Willie is my dad always taught me not to give dogs names that were too similar to each other, it would just confuse them. 

So far, he's like Ruby reincarnated.  He hasn't played with Waylon yet, but he just wants to sit in your lap or lay right against you in the bed.  Which means I slept like **** last night.

So how is Vinny doing today?

giphy.gif

atl falcon 89 likes this

22 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

We're a family of 5 again. We got this guy today, an older gentleman is moving and couldn't take him with him. He's a Boston Terrier mix, not sure what he's mixed with. He's very sweet. He and Waylon are still getting used to each other. We're trying to decide on a name. He's about 2 1/2 years old. 

YX4qr81.jpg

He looks like a Gizmo to me... I had one just like my Avatar

23 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

We're a family of 5 again. We got this guy today, an older gentleman is moving and couldn't take him with him. He's a Boston Terrier mix, not sure what he's mixed with. He's very sweet. He and Waylon are still getting used to each other. We're trying to decide on a name. He's about 2 1/2 years old. 

YX4qr81.jpg

Adolph Oliver Nipplepants. 

You are welcome. 

mdrake34 likes this

9 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

My only hesitation with Willie is my dad always taught me not to give dogs names that were too similar to each other, it would just confuse them. 

So far, he's like Ruby reincarnated.  He hasn't played with Waylon yet, but he just wants to sit in your lap or lay right against you in the bed.  Which means I slept like **** last night.

We have three... Buddy, Brandy, and Bailey. I was worried they would get confused, but they haven't...

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

His hammer is bigger than Waylon's. 

Even though I still like Vinny, in lieu of this new info you just gave us, we can call him Lexington Steele...just sayin'

We're trying to think of a GOT-related middle name, as Waylon's middle name is Rhaego (he's the Boston that will mount the world).  I like Rhaegar and Baratheon. 

The dog bite case that I tried last year involved a Great Pyrenees.  That thing was HUGE.  Not as big as t hose dogs though. 

24 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

I wanna get a Caucasian Shepherd but I don't think they'd do well in this climate.

RGtXrSG.jpg

Q9PASVu.jpg

z2CXi8K.jpg

Id hate to f-Chuck the ***** that gave birth to that thing.