Falcons Pass Rush!!! YEAH!!!

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Get ready folks.  Change is in the air.  We have Mercedes Benz stadium, SunTrust Park, new Emory training facility for the Hawks and renovations planned for Philips.  We have top notch coaches with Quinn and Bud whom both have their coaching visions.  

Atlanta will no longer be the place free agents avoid like the plague. Sprinkle in some winning now and we are gold

AND WE HAVE SOCCER OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I'm really not that excited but soccer chicks are so hawt.

2 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Brooks is looking like the Brooks I was a fan of back in the day.

I with you all the way on Reed. I keep reading where he's not much of a pass rusher, but he does have 14.5 career sacks......for comparison sakes, Clayborn has 16 career sacks, Spoon has 8, Shelby 9, Upshaw has 5....

I've always felt BR could be an asset in our pass rush like he did in Houston if he can stay healthy and team has other rushers (Beasley/and now Freeely) teams have to worry about 

Just now, Vandy said:

I with you all the way on Reed. I keep reading where he's not much of a pass rusher, but he does have 14.5 career sacks......for comparison sakes, Clayborn has 16 career sacks, Spoon has 8, Shelby 9, Upshaw has 5....

I've always felt BR could be an asset in our pass rush like he did in Houston if he can stay healthy and team has other rushers (Beasley/and now Freeely) teams have to worry about 

The last handful of years, he hasn't looked like a pass rusher at all. I'm thrilled with him this year.

12 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Fragile? The guy took on a car windshield head on and won.

Ben Roethlisberger can be classified as fragile. Look at the amount of games he's missed since becoming a full-time starter in 2005.

• 2005 - 4
  • 2006 - 1
  • 2007 - 1
  • 2008 - 0
  • 2009 - 1
  • 2010 - 4
  • 2011 - 1
  • 2012 - 3
  • 2013 - 0
  • 2014 - 0
  • 2015 - 4 (5 starts but came off the bench in one of the games.)

So that's 19 games missed (20 starts) in his career. That's a lot the way QBs are protected these days. Especially when you look at the shots Matt Ryan has taken over the years and he's missed just 2 games.

5 hours ago, droopy1592 said:

Why are white guys always "sneaky quick" or scrappy? 

The same reason I can sit in a classroom in the middle of Five Points, be the only white guy in the room, and still be the only person who doesn't qualify for the minority scholarship.