Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Falcon

Vick felt bad for defenders. Dominated too much.

105 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, capologist said:

Exhibit A of what's wrong with society...

UGABoz is arguably the worst poster on this board.   I cringe when I see he has posted in a thread.

2 hours ago, sandtrap said:

I agree that dog fighting is despicable but is it really any worse than other legal things? Boxing for example is just as barbaric as is football. Look at UFC, two fighters enter a ring and beat each other until the one is knocked out or has to be granted mercy from further punishment. Blood everywhere. Modern day gladiators is what we have. Dog fighting isn't much different. The only difference, and I think it's the most important difference and hence why I agree that dog fighting is bad, is because the dogs don't choose to be brought up to fight. Grown men and women want to train and be ultimate fighting champions. Dogs never aspire for that and are forced to fight. 

On MV7, he made being a Falcon fan fun again. I came in here and argued that we needed a traditional qb while he was here. I remember the Miami game where he threw like 4 TDs and the whole Vick vs anyone else arguments in this forum. He really threw away an amazing opportunity here. 

How do we know what dogs want? 

15 hours ago, JC Falcon said:

Exactly JD.  With Peyton Manning or Russell Wilson's drive to be better, Vick could have been the GOAT, and Atlanta could have had 5 Superbowls.

I hate how much talent he wasted.

5 SB? Get out of here with that hyperbowl. Even at his peak best, he'd be lucky to get one. He did waste a lot of talent though. Could've easily been a transcendent QB if he wasn't cocky. Hard work trumps talent when Talent stops working.

16 minutes ago, clownorg said:

bingo2.jpg

LOL that's funny reading it again. Part of the reason he was hurt a lot was he refused to slide. He wasn't the brightest.

clownorg likes this

3 hours ago, sandtrap said:

I agree that dog fighting is despicable but is it really any worse than other legal things? Boxing for example is just as barbaric as is football. Look at UFC, two fighters enter a ring and beat each other until the one is knocked out or has to be granted mercy from further punishment. Blood everywhere. Modern day gladiators is what we have. Dog fighting isn't much different. The only difference, and I think it's the most important difference and hence why I agree that dog fighting is bad, is because the dogs don't choose to be brought up to fight. Grown men and women want to train and be ultimate fighting champions. Dogs never aspire for that and are forced to fight. 

You answered your own question. Dogs, like minors, the impaired and mentally handicapped, cannot give consent. 

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Meanwhile, Marcus Vick decided he wanted to be relevant for 15 minutes again this morning:

Must be a hereditary thing in the family........

4 hours ago, Gimme. said:

Vick was made an example of plain & simple. On the ranking of heinous crimes, I apologize but the maximum they COULD have given him he got...2 years. Now amongst a terroristic governement, mercenary police officers, open fascist, racist, homicidal, psycho maniacs and bigots of all sorts the easiest target in the WHOLE U. S. of A. is STILL A BLACK GUY THAT KILLED A FEW DOGS??? Gtfoh. All of that he was never dominate, didn't have the mentality to dominate bs was never true, will never be true, HAS NEVER BEEN TRUE. He simply did what a lot of misguided COLORED men do in this society, regardless of income, he WASTED his talents. Point blank, period. He is the predecessor of modern-day football because of physical prowess alone. So what did the Establishment do? Put him on display like a monkey. It loves to do that because of the show of control NOT BECAUSE OF ACTUAL JUSTICE BEING SERVED. Every time a black man shows TOO much INTELLECTUAL ABILITY & PHYSICAL PROWESS it threatens the establishment because it is in direct context of what a handful of men could do if they really tried. Think the movie: 300. As long as the media and weak *** white people who have all the opinions and none of the heart nor solutions can be made to demonize men like Vick, they can also be made to seem like angels when really we know exactly what they are. AND I'M NOT PRO-BLACK BUT I AM PRO-VICK. He did his time and he still signed another $100 mil contract. Did he live up to it? No. But the potential was ALWAYS there. His 2nd year in Philly guess what he was tho? DOMINAAAAANNNNTTTT! He proved he could do it, unfortunately that's where his achilles' was most evident. So far he's almost been a better public servant than pro football player...dig that. -_-

LOL, this is amazing.  Epic level trolling.

How many times are we going to see this thread? Are we going to be arguing about Vick 5 years from now? 10 years?

I've said it before and I'll say it again this board is like some horrible twisted version of Groundhog Day.   Think of Bill Murray people.

cecsepjwaaeg-j4.jpg

HASHBROWN3 and me4falcons like this

5 hours ago, sandtrap said:

On MV7, he made being a Falcon fan fun again. I came in here and argued that we needed a traditional qb while he was here. I remember the Miami game where he threw like 4 TDs and the whole Vick vs anyone else arguments in this forum. He really threw away an amazing opportunity here. 

You answered your own question basically - it's about choice. Plain and simple. I admit i love UFC but the contestants choose to fight and can always tap when they are done. Pretty sure the $&@&wits running dog fighting syndicates don't allow the dogs to tap out. 

7 minutes ago, The_Establishment said:

Vick has lost his mind and he wasn't a football player he would be pumping gas.

I was really hoping you were going to come in here and say something about legalizing weed with that name.

Osiruz likes this

He dominated so much he has 0 championships to his name. I feel bad he could never comprehend an offense. He's the reason I became a falcons fan. Fun to watch no doubt about it but a two trick pony who either had to run or throw to Crumpler. If only his intelligence matched his physical abilities... hands down the biggest potential any player has ever had, yet turned out the biggest disappointment.

10 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

i agree just kinda venting about the overall dog thing and how it ruined his life

He ruined his career trying to take care of losers who were dog fighting ...and in the end he paid for it 

7 hours ago, Godzilla1985 said:

UGABoz is arguably the worst poster on this board.   I cringe when I see he has posted in a thread.

yet you respond to everyone hook line and sinker

1 hour ago, Macknsweetjones said:

He ruined his career trying to take care of losers who were dog fighting ...and in the end he paid for it 

cool

2 hours ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

He dominated so much he has 0 championships to his name. I feel bad he could never comprehend an offense. He's the reason I became a falcons fan. Fun to watch no doubt about it but a two trick pony who either had to run or throw to Crumpler. If only his intelligence matched his physical abilities... hands down the biggest potential any player has ever had, yet turned out the biggest disappointment.

how many does ryan have?

When you believe this, you leave your playbook in the car the entire week leading up to the NFC championship game. You can have your "dominant" Michael Vick. I'll take a prepared Ryan Fitzpatrick over him.