Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JC Falcon

Vick felt bad for defenders. Dominated too much.

105 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, UGABOZ said:

vick was the man, atl was rocking with him, said that some **** dogs got him trouble

Dealing with gamblers, running a gambling ring, making a plea deal with prosecutors then failing to offer the agreed-to testimony in the plea deal...those are the things that landed Vick in prison (and probation), and that is why the law and NFL dealt with Vick the way it did.  As  a first time offender, animal cruelty charges would not have been nearly as serious.

Lot of hypocrites on this board people say get over the Roddy situation and he's our all time receiver but, they can't get over Vick.

To hold that much hate over people you don't really know is sad and what's truely wrong with america. Take this how you want it.

datboilando likes this

Michael has always been a little full of himself. All in all, he had a fairly decent career & made a ton of money, but he will never be considered a great QB to me; and he's who made me a Falcons fan. 2010 was a glimpse of how good he could have been if he had cared with ATL. 

vick was the man, atl was rocking with him, said that some **** dogs got him trouble

48 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

yea he has some problems but man to really kill his career over some dogs is terrible

47 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

i agree just kinda venting about the overall dog thing and how it ruined his life

1. I hope you don't have any pets at home with your "just dogs" attitude compared to his career.

2. Vick deserved everything he got and more. He ruined his own life with no fault to the dogs. 

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

yea he has some problems but man to really kill his career over some dogs is terrible

You speak as if the dogs committed a crime and then framed Vick for it. MICHAEL VICK killed his career. Dogs didn't kill his career. Understand? Vick knew what he was doing was illegal and it was plain cruel. I sincerely hope you are just trolling because otherwise, this level of inability to understand consequences of your actions make this a scary post.

capologist likes this

Vick never had the mental capacity to be a dominant QB. His physical gifts would never make up for the fact that he's an imbecile. He was a dead end path.

19 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

You speak as if the dogs committed a crime and then framed Vick for it. MICHAEL VICK killed his career. Dogs didn't kill his career. Understand? Vick knew what he was doing was illegal and it was plain cruel. I sincerely hope you are just trolling because otherwise, this level of inability to understand consequences of your actions make this a scary post.

Everyone is welcome to their own opinions but my opinion of boz's opinions is his opinions on pretty much everything are ****. That's just my opinion though.                       opinion.

capologist likes this

8 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Dude, he's trolling man. 

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Everyone is welcome to their own opinions but my opinion of boz's opinions is his opinions on pretty much everything are ****. That's just my opinion though.                       opinion.

Opinions are fine but when someone implies that organizing and managing an illegal gambling network which thrives off the torture of animals is the animals fault...that borders on psychotic behavior and I couldn't just not say something. I understand that he seems like a troll so there's a strong possibility that is the case but still...

What's sad is that some ***** bag *********** brought unthinkable pain to "some dogs." 

I could not hate that *********** more. It takes a special kind of ******* psychopath to torture a dog. 

capologist likes this

1 minute ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Opinions are fine but when someone implies that organizing and managing an illegal gambling network which thrives off the torture of animals is the animals fault...that borders on psychotic behavior and I couldn't just not say something. I understand that he seems like a troll so there's a strong possibility that is the case but still...

Honestly I just wanted to see how many times I could say opinion in one run on sentence. I meant what I said though. I basically just ignore Boz. He's the king of **** posters on here right now.

AtlantaFanatic likes this

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

Honestly I just wanted to see how many times I could say opinion in one run on sentence. I meant what I said though. I basically just ignore Boz. He's the king of **** posters on here right now.

I ignore all of his moronic football opinions but this I couldn't ignore. I know I'm playing into his hands but I just don't care. 

opinions.

Jpowors likes this

1 hour ago, UGABOZ said:

Yeah, "he" is the one with problems....

<_<

Vick was made an example of plain & simple. On the ranking of heinous crimes, I apologize but the maximum they COULD have given him he got...2 years. Now amongst a terroristic governement, mercenary police officers, open fascist, racist, homicidal, psycho maniacs and bigots of all sorts the easiest target in the WHOLE U. S. of A. is STILL A BLACK GUY THAT KILLED A FEW DOGS??? Gtfoh. All of that he was never dominate, didn't have the mentality to dominate bs was never true, will never be true, HAS NEVER BEEN TRUE. He simply did what a lot of misguided COLORED men do in this society, regardless of income, he WASTED his talents. Point blank, period. He is the predecessor of modern-day football because of physical prowess alone. So what did the Establishment do? Put him on display like a monkey. It loves to do that because of the show of control NOT BECAUSE OF ACTUAL JUSTICE BEING SERVED. Every time a black man shows TOO much INTELLECTUAL ABILITY & PHYSICAL PROWESS it threatens the establishment because it is in direct context of what a handful of men could do if they really tried. Think the movie: 300. As long as the media and weak *** white people who have all the opinions and none of the heart nor solutions can be made to demonize men like Vick, they can also be made to seem like angels when really we know exactly what they are. AND I'M NOT PRO-BLACK BUT I AM PRO-VICK. He did his time and he still signed another $100 mil contract. Did he live up to it? No. But the potential was ALWAYS there. His 2nd year in Philly guess what he was tho? DOMINAAAAANNNNTTTT! He proved he could do it, unfortunately that's where his achilles' was most evident. So far he's almost been a better public servant than pro football player...dig that. -_-

datboilando likes this

It's a real shame to hear him with his evolved attitude and to think what could have been.  Did a defender really tear his acl trying to tackle him at one point? 

2 minutes ago, Gimme. said:

Vick was made an example of plain & simple. On the ranking of heinous crimes, I apologize but the maximum they COULD have given him he got...2 years. Now amongst a terroristic governement, mercenary police officers, open fascist, racist, homicidal, psycho maniacs and bigots of all sorts the easiest target in the WHOLE U. S. of A. is STILL A BLACK GUY THAT KILLED A FEW DOGS??? Gtfoh. All of that he was never dominate, didn't have the mentality to dominate bs was never true, will never be true, HAS NEVER BEEN TRUE. He simply did what a lot of misguided COLORED men do in this society, regardless of income, he WASTED his talents. Point blank, period. He is the predecessor of modern-day football because of physical prowess alone. So what did the Establishment do? Put him on display like a monkey. It loves to do that because of the show of control NOT BECAUSE OF ACTUAL JUSTICE BEING SERVED. Every time a black man shows TOO much INTELLECTUAL ABILITY & PHYSICAL PROWESS it threatens the establishment because it is in direct context of what a handful of men could do if they really tried. Think the movie: 300. As long as the media and weak *** white people who have all the opinions and none of the heart nor solutions can be made to demonize men like Vick, they can also be made to seem like angels when really we know exactly what they are. AND I'M NOT PRO-BLACK BUT I AM PRO-VICK. He did his time and he still signed another $100 mil contract. Did he live up to it? No. But the potential was ALWAYS there. His 2nd year in Philly guess what he was tho? DOMINAAAAANNNNTTTT! He proved he could do it, unfortunately that's where his achilles' was most evident. So far he's almost been a better public servant than pro football player...dig that. -_-

What a total load of ****

2 minutes ago, Gimme. said:

Holy **** crazy is in the air today. This heat is doing something to people I believe.

10 hours ago, primetime said:

I appreciate your sentiment and this is not directed against you but honestly anyone who condones dog fighting (I'm referring to Vick) and everything that comes with it can go $&@$ themselves as far as I'm concerned. He is dead to me and it's a shame because I loved watching him play and he put the Atlanta back on the NFL map. But dog fighting is simply barbaric especially with the level of affection a dog can show a caring owner. 

I agree that dog fighting is despicable but is it really any worse than other legal things? Boxing for example is just as barbaric as is football. Look at UFC, two fighters enter a ring and beat each other until the one is knocked out or has to be granted mercy from further punishment. Blood everywhere. Modern day gladiators is what we have. Dog fighting isn't much different. The only difference, and I think it's the most important difference and hence why I agree that dog fighting is bad, is because the dogs don't choose to be brought up to fight. Grown men and women want to train and be ultimate fighting champions. Dogs never aspire for that and are forced to fight. 

On MV7, he made being a Falcon fan fun again. I came in here and argued that we needed a traditional qb while he was here. I remember the Miami game where he threw like 4 TDs and the whole Vick vs anyone else arguments in this forum. He really threw away an amazing opportunity here.