Atlanta Falcons Hype 2016-17

This video just reminded me that O'brien Schofield done messed up and overrated himself out of the NFL. I'm sure he will eventually find himself in a training camp somewhere for the vet minimum, or at least as an injury replacement for someone during the season. But he messed up bigtime trying to strong-arm the Falcons into guaranteeing him one of the nickel DE spots, or he wasn't going to resign with us.

Edited by RandomFan

3 hours ago, RandomFan said:

This video just reminded me that O'brien Schofield done messed up and overrated himself out of the NFL. I'm sure he will eventually find himself in a training camp somewhere for the vet minimum, or at least as an injury replacement for someone during the season. But he messed up bigtime trying to strong-arm the Falcons into guaranteeing him one of the nickel DE spots, or he wasn't going to resign with us.

Not tryna hijack the thread but whatever happened after that? I know he's still a free agent but has anyone looked at him? I'd love to bring him back on another prove it deal

Him and Spoon would have the team so hyphy

Edited by ShmevinShmarris

On 7/22/2016 at 0:37 PM, MD-FalconFan13 said:

That Robert Alford pick 6 to seal the Redskins game was one of my favorite moments of the year. Was surrounded by Redskins fans and went crazy as soon as that happened. I got a lot of rough looks but couldn't care less.

Help us out!!! I hate nothing more than being in the Georgia Dome around a TON of opposing fans. Love walking out of the Dome (or the opposing teams home field) a winner.

On 7/22/2016 at 0:25 AM, Atlfanstckndenver said:

By far my favorite part was when Norman tried to pretend for a second that he could get away with poking the Julio bear and got tossed like a *****. Norman can act hard all he wants,  but he can't hang with Julio's physicality. 

Can any DBs hang with Julio'so physicality?

The boy is a mutant!

On 7/22/2016 at 1:25 AM, Atlfanstckndenver said:

By far my favorite part was when Norman tried to pretend for a second that he could get away with poking the Julio bear and got tossed like a *****. Norman can act hard all he wants,  but he can't hang with Julio's physicality. 

It's like a boy going up against a man. The outcome is not in any doubt whatsoever.  :slick: