5 Training Camp & Season Predictions

Here's a little piece on 5 Training Camp & Start of Season Predictions for ours truly - comments or questions? Don't be afraid to spread this on social media for opinions. Mohamed Sanu liked one of my tweets about him last night too! Awesome team player!!

http://lastwordonsports.com/2016/07/21/5-atlanta-falcons-training-camp-season-predictions/

Would've loved to get this pic in there, but copyright laws yadda yadda yadda...editors take over and do all that stuff. But this board is freedom land! So enjoy!

usa-today-9341728.0.jpg  

I don't think we will see any changes in the offensive line after the season starts, unless there are some serious issues. I think our line will be fine though. Don't want to have a rotation with those guys, they need to be in sync with who's beside them.

Also I like Campbell but I don't think he wins the starting job right out of TC. He will rotate in during certain packages. 

Agree with everything except the interior of the Oline rotating. One of Chester/Person/Schweitzer will win RG. Also I agree both rooks will be our starting ILB's by the end of the season, but not right out of the gate IMO. To add a prediction, I think Coleman becomes our primary back with Freeman being the COP back and handling 3rd downs

As far as running backs go, I like Freeman and Coleman. I think Id like Freeman getting 6 series and Coleman getting 3, with Freeman playing on 3rd down. I don't really think change of pace applies to these guys. If there was anything Id like, it would be a 3rd and short RB to complime3nt the two shifty RBs we have.

11 hours ago, mtldirtybird said:

no comments? I guess I was dead on each one ;)

Honestly I thought it was all way to quick. Would have preferred some more in depth analysis really focusing on players specific strengths and weaknesses. It kinda just felt like someone giving their opinions without a lot of validation. Which is fine for a message board but probably not so for a published article. I understand it's a lot to go thru so maybe breaking it up into position segments and multiple articles would have been better IMHO

7 hours ago, primetime said:

Honestly I thought it was all way to quick. Would have preferred some more in depth analysis really focusing on players specific strengths and weaknesses. It kinda just felt like someone giving their opinions without a lot of validation. Which is fine for a message board but probably not so for a published article. I understand it's a lot to go thru so maybe breaking it up into position segments and multiple articles would have been better IMHO

then your looking for an entire team breakdown...not 5 predictions out of camp...

also I'm sure you're aware that your SEO suffers if you have over 500 words. It's already too long and in depth for most people. 

Edited by mtldirtybird

13 hours ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Agree with everything except the interior of the Oline rotating. One of Chester/Person/Schweitzer will win RG. Also I agree both rooks will be our starting ILB's by the end of the season, but not right out of the gate IMO. To add a prediction, I think Coleman becomes our primary back with Freeman being the COP back and handling 3rd downs

woah, now THEREs a prediction!! Coleman overtakes Freeman...we will have to wait and see...I don't know if Coleman has the vision to be consistent like DF