Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

krammmit

Happy Birthday AnneCatherine

41 posts in this topic

Just so you know @krammmit when 10/29 rolls around I'm going all out on your birthday thread. I'm calling in all my favors and I'm going to get it pinned and all kinds of tags. Your birthday thread will be the most famous birthday thread on here if I have anything to do with it.

The title "Happy birthday to the guy who hates birthday threads" will get plenty of attention. This is Taft. You know people are going to eat that up.

JDaveG, Knight of God and Sparks like this

I will humbly accept the honor and I will dedicate it to my mother and father. For if they were not young and bored, I would not exist. 

But seriously... I would hate that with a smile.

Jpowers and HASHBROWN3 like this

1 minute ago, krammmit said:

I will humbly accept the honor and I will dedicate it to my mother and father. For if they were not young and bored, I would not exist. 

But seriously... I would hate that with a smile.

Oh it's gonna happen.

The offseason fun never ends........ I've got the same birthday as DQ......... It's a sad day and I have not enjoyed it for years..........  Happy B'day AnneCatherine who ever you are.....

6 minutes ago, GTBF54 said:

The offseason fun never ends........ I've got the same birthday as DQ......... It's a sad day and I have not enjoyed it for years..........  Happy B'day AnneCatherine who ever you are.....

9/11 right? Believe it or not but that was my very first day at my first full time job.

11 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

9/11 right? Believe it or not but that was my very first day at my first full time job.

Sad day............. I still tear up at what those bas-turds did.....

27 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

You still there?....... Also sorry about the rant but I really hate that day...........

1 minute ago, GTBF54 said:

You still there?....... Also sorry about the rant but I really hate that day...........

Sorry, I was putting a flank steak on the grill. No need to apologize homeslice. I was only 18 at the time so it took me a few years to actually understand the impact that had on the country. I wouldn't let it get you down though. You should still be happy that your mom didn't have a headache the previous December of your birthday.

GTBF54 likes this

1 hour ago, Jpowers said:

Just so you know @krammmit when 10/29 rolls around I'm going all out on your birthday thread. I'm calling in all my favors and I'm going to get it pinned and all kinds of tags. Your birthday thread will be the most famous birthday thread on here if I have anything to do with it.

The title "Happy birthday to the guy who hates birthday threads" will get plenty of attention. This is Taft. You know people are going to eat that up.

Save a few for the day after. 

17 minutes ago, krammmit said:

1dc2e1edb80174fe69df5a73261c0819ca089fdbc0ee04d8d4a368101331f260.jpg

That is absolutely perfect for you. 

See I hadn't even thought about posting an image along with that thread but you've sparked an idea in my mind now. I thank you for that.

krammmit likes this

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Sorry, I was putting a flank steak on the grill. No need to apologize homeslice.

No, I meant are you still at the same job?......... Homeslice?...... LMAO..........

10 minutes ago, GTBF54 said:

P.S. I think I know what your dad got for Christmas that year.

Sorry. I had to.

37 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

We should get started now... Happy Birthday Krammit!!!

Excited-Kid-Gif.gif

or not...I'm an open minded kind of guy.

One of my all time favorites.

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Nobody cares about the mods, loser.

Ouch!  You know how to cut deep.  Well hello from the other side. :sadwave:

9 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

P.S. I think I know what your dad got for Christmas that year.

Sorry. I had to.

Well they had 5 kids so he got it............. Nothing shocking to me..........

Just now, GTBF54 said:

Well they had 5 kids so he got it............. Nothing shocking to me..........

Man I love my kids but there is absolutely no way in **** I would want to have 5. I'm good with my two. Factory is shut down. Do not pass go and I get to keep a minuscule amount of my money.

HASHBROWN3 and GTBF54 like this

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Man I love my kids but there is absolutely no way in **** I would want to have 5. I'm good with my two. Factory is shut down. Do not pass go and I get to keep a minuscule amount of my money.

I've got 4 and let me tell you 

84935393.jpg

Jpowers likes this