No ones talking about Julio at #8?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will a WR having a top 10 rating bring that Lombardi trophy to ATL?....**** no!!....that's why no one was talking about it....It amazes me how people still think that shiny ornament is what up...I would have traded Julio two years ago and built a bone crushing defense...That's what brings that trophy home...

4 hours ago, Stolenn87 said:

Will a WR having a top 10 rating bring that Lombardi trophy to ATL?....**** no!!....that's why no one was talking about it....It amazes me how people still think that shiny ornament is what up...I would have traded Julio two years ago and built a bone crushing defense...That's what brings that trophy home...

I'd rather do both....keep Julio and build bone-crushing defense.....

Seriously, it takes time. Falcons D is flying below the radar, but Quinn is building this defense the right way. See Neal (my fav pick over past 3 seasons) Beasley, Jones, Trufant, Alford, Hageman Cambell and others.....all elite athletes on the D side of the ball. When was the last time Atlanta had this many athletes on D other teams would covet?

Yes, scheme is important, but you also have to have real  athletes...we have the most talented group of athletes on D since I can remember......

10 hours ago, Stolenn87 said:

That shiny "hood" ornament is on a Ferrari ........ Trust me son..........