Roddy White on 92.9

bknowles

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Your maturity belies (belies? defies?) your years, my man. 

This is why you're one of my favorite posters here. We can go at it pretty hot and heavy at times but it never becomes personal. At the end of it all we still respect each other. Too many folks here take this place way too seriously because the internet is serious business brah!

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

This is why you're one of my favorite posters here. We can go at it pretty hot and heavy at times but it never becomes personal. At the end of it all we still respect each other. Too many folks here take this place way too seriously because the internet is serious business brah!

You're one of my fav posters too 567...you make me think before I respond, because I know you'll come back at me with a well thought out response which keeps me on my toes!........

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2016 at 10:10 AM, insight said:

We would not have gotten to the NFC Championship without Roddy HE WAS THE LEADING RECEIVER THAT YEAR!  Who cares what he PERSONALLY did for you, his contributions to the Atlanta Falcons are unquestionable.  

Must be nice being a fan who is satisfied with losing in the NFC Championship as the high water mark for RW.  Pathetic.

On 7/9/2016 at 5:10 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Shut up ugly :D

Just now, Jpowers said:

You came up with a name yet? I guess it would be names because if I recall correctly y'all were going to let the gender be a surprise.

Well, it was inevitable that we were doomed to know the gender.  We gave up on that.  I think it is impossible nowadays, cause a tech here, or a nurse there, Doctor there, someone mentions the baby by she or her.. etc.  So yeah, its a girl.  Her first name is going to be Regan.

Regan

MEANING: Comes from ri “sovereign, king” and the diminutive -in and means “the king’s child” or may come from riogach “impulsive, furious.”

I have been really hard headed with it.

It had to be an Irish name. lol

Just now, Tuggle'2 said:

Well, it was inevitable that we were doomed to know the gender.  We gave up on that.  I think it is impossible nowadays, cause a tech here, or a nurse there, Doctor there, someone mentions the baby by she or her.. etc.  So yeah, its a girl.  Her first name is going to be Regan.

Regan

MEANING: Comes from ri “sovereign, king” and the diminutive -in and means “the king’s child” or may come from riogach “impulsive, furious.”

I like it!!! Of course if you remember I'm partial to anything Irish.   

Congrats man. Girls are a completely different experience. My 4 year old has me absolutely wrapped around her finger and I'm completely fine with it.

4 minutes ago, Tuggle'2 said:

Regan

Regan!! I like it!!

3 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I like it!!! Of course if you remember I'm partial to anything Irish.   

Congrats man. Girls are a completely different experience. My 4 year old has me absolutely wrapped around her finger and I'm completely fine with it.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Regan!! I like it!!

Her mother seems to think the "Impulsive, Furious" part is befitting a child of mine.  lol

2 hours ago, Tuggle'2 said:

Regan

Congrats!!! 

On 10 July 2016 at 7:14 AM, Vandy said:

You're one of my fav posters too 567...you make me think before I respond, because I know you'll come back at me with a well thought out response which keeps me on my toes!........

Just get a room boys :-)

13 hours ago, Tuggle'2 said:

Regan

Well I mean it worked in "The Exorcist".

15 hours ago, Tuggle'2 said:

Regan

Reminds me of Regan from Game of Thrones. Impulsive and Furious fit his description though