Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ECDawg78

July 2016 UGA Recruiting Thread

368 posts in this topic

OK, so I'm not totally sure if this is our news or not, as it comes off a bit cryptic, but here goes.

So, I was checking the CBs to see if there were new ones to UGA, and saw that there were 2 new ones for us for 2019, in the form of Nolan Smith a WDE out of Savannah, and Jonathan Sewwll, a RB out of Athens, who we haven't even offered yet.

In doing some research on these guys, I checked out Smith's twitter account and saw A: his pinned tweet from when we offered him, and B: this:

So I did some research, and that it Grayson's recruiting coordinator, and his twitter feed seems pretty pro-UGA.  I also saw that it was retweeted and responded to by Owen Pappoe:

So, I don't know if this means that a 2019 recruit, possibly from Grayson, is about to commit somewhere or what.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting at least. Take it for what you will. Could be nothing.

Carter, SacFalcFan and Yo_Lover like this

BOOM!!!!!  just the beginning.. really nice pickup for the secondary.  this July is going to be special. 

It's probably only a matter of time before we offer his little brother Montavious, Ath, class of 19. He seems to be even more pro UGA than his brother lol

Niiiice! He was supposed to go at the end of the month. Guess he couldn't wait lol...

He is still taking his official visits but we're in good shape to hang on to this one.