Can Deion Jones compare to....

I see two guys Alexander and Smith as fast twitch LB's. Can cover, hit, and make plays. I hope Deion Jones can have the potential like these guys. Would take our LB core to the next level. Now if Campbell and Jones display these abilities then i'll crown Dimi (which i never do) myself. We could potentialy have a Telvin Smith and Alexander on the same team from the same draft. 

Thoughts?

Well **** :lol: a friend of mine is a bucs fan and was saying how nice Kwon was last year. I said he looked average and if you made a highlight tape of his season majority of his plays would come from the Falcons and sure enough lol.

But yeah, hopefully we finally have some play makers at LB

3 hours ago, quickzero said:

I dont see cambell in this light. Deion Jones on the other hand can definitely be compared to these guys in the sense that as far as coverage linebackers go he could put himself in the conversation with them as one of the best.

who would you compare Campbell too? or how do you see Campbell. Im excited for both

2 hours ago, GleasonForever! said:

who would you compare Campbell too? or how do you see Campbell. Im excited for both

2 hours ago, GleasonForever! said:

Honestly i cant think of anyone to compare cambell too. I hope he ends up being one of our better backers though. I definitely see him as contributor this season. We have a great combination of backers man, although we still need another star player in our front seven, preferably a pass rusher.

10 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I noticed one key thing watching those two LBers.  How many times would they snuff out a dump off?  A bunch!  

I agree. Also to me it shows that there should be NO WAY Wor is starting this year. He does not have that athletic ability. If we must start him then he needs to be gone on 3rd downs. 

4 hours ago, GleasonForever! said:

Since Quinn is a Seattle guy, maybe KJ Wright? I wish he could be Chris Cleamons....he's got the frame for it...

Edited by Vandy

@BFinn86 I was 6 foot 245. Deion jones is taller and faster. I think it was a great pick. Like his game

But yea i like Jones and Campbell... I think Campbell will be alot better then some think ...

I look at it as the role they will play in this scheme... I think Campbell fits this scheme PERFECTLY... He will actually play a similar role to Telvin Smith (in the Jags D)  ...

If you see Telvin Smith play.. the 2 things you notice.. Dude blows up screen plays and dump down plays.... Normally.. He is O-lineman free .. He is free to just run and chase down guys... Thats the role Campbell with the 4.5 speed will be in

Deion Jones will be interesting because like i said.. He has what we need

His battle is can he learn the D good NFL to Quarterback it because Worrilow is that guy as of now..