Atlanta Sports Page Interviews Paul Soliai

12 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

Why should I give any credibility whatsoever to a news outlet that won't plunk down the $10 for a domain name?

I'm new to the Atlanta Sports Page fan base organization and I could say that they already have the domain.The reason it's officially not up because they are revamping and there's a new website in store.

-We are very low on writers right about now and we are looking for writers that are interested in writing about Atlanta Sports teams. If you would like to be an writer please send a sample essay about one of our Atlanta Sports team and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Email: Atlantasportspage@gmail.com

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, WORilla said:

1. This is complete BS and made up 

2. These people saw Paul Soliai somewhere public like the grocery store and badgered him with questions and called it a "one on one interview" 

Sir this is not all made up we actually talked to him for a quick one on session.

1 hour ago, dfsutton said:

Are you a high school journalism student?

No sir, I just join Atlanta Sports Page and thought I should see what fans think.

4 minutes ago, atlantasportspage said:

Sir this is not all made up we actually talked to him for a quick one on session.

No sir, I just join Atlanta Sports Page and thought I should see what fans think.

I bet that was an awkward 5 minutes while he sat and thought about how to answer your first question of why he signed with Carolina. Also, if there was an interview why not quote him?

13 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

I bet that was an awkward 5 minutes while he sat and thought about how to answer your first question of why he signed with Carolina. Also, if there was an interview why not quote him?

From what I know the guy who interviewed Paul Soliai, he's also a new to Atlanta Sports Page too. He's still learning but I am no writer for ASP. But hey, you should join the team.

2 hours ago, Yo_Lover said:

That white lettering with a black background raped my eyes. I'm never going back to that website again omg. it may just be me but sheesh.

Please don't the new website will be up and ready July 22!

11 hours ago, atlantasportspage said:

Well, I hope so, for the sake of your website.  If not, the site could be liable for defamation or libel claims if those quotes are invented.

I would probably consult with your legal department if you feel that the quoted statements aren't 100% truthful.