Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris D

Looking for a couple logos

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys. I run a 28-32 man Madden league on XB1 and I'm trying to get some logos made up for our leagues Super Bowl Championship prize which I need a couple of logos for. I'm willing to throw some cash your way if that's what it takes, just private message me and we can talk price. 

Basically what I need is a "Legends Premier League Super Bowl" logo, and  a "Legends Premier League Friday Night Tailgate" logo for our league podcast radio show. Something sort of flashy would be neat. Something that looks official and what not. We put a lot into this league and I want something to show off. You'll get plenty of credit, as will the forums here - and we're all football fans! 

Again, I'm aware this is basically two projects. I'm willing to pay via PayPal to whoever does this! 

I have our league logo already, beneath is a picture view of it: 

2a328675-84dc-43df-8ab2-cdc5fe169f04_zps

And the PSD file to the logo is here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz3MMmPfpZ_vNkJRVmVadlNMV00/view?usp=sharing

If anyone is interested in doing this project, let me know. It's pretty open to creativity I suppose. The Super Bowl  logo is most likely going to end up on the back of a hooded pull over that I'm going to purchase and send to the winners for free, so we're looking for something that looks official and unique to our league.

«HÂWKÂÎл likes this

The picture that it shows on google is a PNG. If you click the download button above the PNG photo of the file it is the layered PSD file. You have to download and open with photoshop. 

Sorry. Between a new job and some family stuff going on, I haven't been able to log on to my accounts in quite some time. :(

Here you go... It's just a quick concept..I need to curve teh vector lines on the ball, and and I have another concept. .How much?

SeanWells_-_swgraphicartgamil.com_-_Lege