What's in a name - everything ! Freeney's our man

Rohn

We may some good players and the coaches understand see that but signing a big name helps the image and that's half the battle in the NFL.

We have done well over the years after signing a big name.

37 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

RB isn't the same as DE. That said, I don't think we get him.

I dont think so either.. I think like every other team.. This is a see where he is type visit.. So if the Coaching Staff doesnt like where we are at the beginning of the year... He might get a call now

5 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I notice we say "click bait". Does that mean certain posters get paid?

Nah. Usually some misleading or incomplete headline to make people open the post. "Freeney's Our Man" makes it sound like he's signing with Atlanta. But when you open the post, it's just some poster's opinion with no link or logical reason to back it up. Also, all of the "Now That I Think About It..." and "Arthur Blank Just Said..." type posts that have no hint as to the subject are an irritant for a lot of posters (like me).

19 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Nah. Usually some misleading or incomplete headline to make people open the post. "Freeney's Our Man" makes it sound like he's signing with Atlanta. But when you open the post, it's just some poster's opinion with no link or logical reason to back it up. Also, all of the "Now That I Think About It..." and "Arthur Blank Just Said..." type posts that have no hint as to the subject are an irritant for a lot of posters (like me).

Dang it.

See post number